Help me identify (guess) the OG cuts in these plants

So here’s a fun game for everyone, and hopefully we’ll all learn something from it. I’m currently in late flower with a pair of Breeders Mix seeds from @Baudelaire 's Fleur Du Mal OG mix packs. These are a mix of elite OG cuts to a Janis (according to my pack) father, Janis being an FDM original cross of Silver Pearl to an F3 Blue Widow (Aloha White Widow x early DJs Blueberry) father. I’m getting two very different plants, both great, but I’m hoping that people with more experience growing OG cuts can help determine what parents might be at work here. I doubt to get a definitive answer, but maybe there are telltales that I will learn from this!

"With the OG Mix you’ll get a random selection comprising these and other elite OG cuts with a selected Sweet Tooth and Janis males chosen for structure, vigor, and disease resistance.

True OG
OGKB
SFV OG
Fire OG
Tahoe OG
Platinum OG
Chemdog 4
Tahoe Platinum OG"

OG mix #1:

OG mix #2:

8 Likes

Well I feel safe saying it isn’t OGKB

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob:

To the OP.
I’m not sure who the breeder is and I’ve only grown some crosses using some OG but that
second to last pic looks like it has some OG in it based on structure. Good luck :+1:t3:

2 Likes

#2 isn’t OGKB or Chem 4 then… and I doubt it’s a platinum cross or it’d stack more. So that leaves:

True OG
SFV OG
Fire OG
Tahoe OG

3 Likes

@leetdood Just came back across this thread, when I spoke to Baudelaire he said he thought it was likely to be True OG

3 Likes