Help! What to do with all this weed

If you’re really short on time I’d recommend dry ice hash, easiest and fastest way especially with seeded buds. If you’re flush with smoke for a long time then I usually make it into RSO and give it to cancer patients.

1 Like

@THCeed
That was my other question
I been running open pollination and have lots of seeds…I wondered the best way to pull those instead of the old album cover method. So the good ones will float when doing bubble hash?

1 Like

Yes, but you get some weed with it too. Gave some “floaters” away last month.
I use the album cover method, but I use the side of an oven or washer and dryer box. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Interesting. And if I scoop them out and let them dry they’re still good for the future?

2 Likes

of course. See you next weekend?

1 Like

Don’t let them sit in there for hours. It’s just like a rain to the beans, if you dry them right away.

4 Likes

Make the temple ball you always dreamed of! At the end of the year I always take any excess bud and trim I have and make hash. The really fancy pre rolls like a joint/blunt with keif dipped in hash. and give them out as practically free Christmas presents. usually I have lots of extra hash that I give out too. It takes most of a day but it saves a lot of money when Christmas time comes around.

2 Likes

Make a couple of these type
U will go threw it in no time

4 Likes

Yes I have plenty of weed…again, this year…and it’s all for free…

13 Likes

Looking Great, Thanks Mother nature… Just don’t rain on it…

I have a dry sifter by PolleneX, I love it, beats bags.

5 Likes

I want one!

you wouldn’t want to take some pictures of the inside of that machine for those of use who are more industrious than wealthy would you? i could probably replicate it on the basis of how it works but it would be a good start to see what a professional has come up with first. i do like the cement mixer idea, but i would have to double purpose that and use if for cement sometimes. not sure if that would be a good idea.

1 Like