Holy shit neat trimming hack

30 Likes

Will be giving this a shot next fall 100%.

Having a dry trimmer, the only hassle I have left is the wet trim before drying and this would eliminate that

3 Likes

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! FRikkin Awesome!
Can I share this out of OG @EugeneDebs420 ?

4 Likes

Yeah I took it from YouTube. Pretty sure dude uploaded it for that reason lol.

I thought it was you…lol

1 Like

I’m not that creative :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mind = blown :exploding_head:

1 Like

It is cool to be sure but I have to wonder if it really saves any time :thinking: I would think an experienced trimmer could do better with scissors in that amount of time and be more precise? Need a side by side:)

8 Likes

I’m gonna give it a shot. It looks like it’d be really useful if you’ve got arthritis or hand problems but it’s probably not as neat as hand trimming.

6 Likes

That’s a great point, didn’t think of that. Sure is a cool idea.

1 Like

Definitely cut down on scissor work , pretty cool

@TrevorLahey didn’t you make one of these last year? I know someone on here did lol

I feel like alot of good stuff goes right down into it as well… yeah I know you can make oil… but still… I will be way too proud of my buds to just chop them in that manner… I think more intricate trimming even when wet is optimal in comparison… just because you can get closer w out damaging the actual buds… maybe good for a pre trim… but I wouldn’t go as close just to save time… after all it took 2 months or more to get there to begin with… why rush the end result? Sounds impatient right at the end… and this is coming from a drummer with angry wrists lol I will take the pain over the laziness for the perfect trim… also… find yourself trimming alot… trim jail? There’s ways around all that during your grow… before you ever chop the plant…

9 Likes

Yeah, I usually trim in tiers. All big fans come off before the chop then the medium/small leaves 5 days in and all that’s left is a little cleanup once dryings done. Just think it’d be neat to try. Worst that happens is I fuck up a branch a little and add it to my trim stash for the bho blast or edibles etc.

1 Like

Bho … not a fan of impurities… rather use a press for the cleaner oil… if I’m using filthy butane extraction then it’s a thc diamond miner only lol

I agree but its a cool idea

1 Like

I’ve seen that before but, have never tried it :v:t4:

:thinking::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed:
Damn!! Where’s has this been!!??
Does anyone know if it works that good??

1 Like

I would like to know this myself. Have not had a chance to try it yet :v:t4:

1 Like

Just the diy version of this.

s-l400

1 Like