Help with diagnosis

Yeah I agree. I’m more or less working from what I would do. If I have a nutrient issue I usually up pot to solve the issue. More of an organic thing I guess. :grinning:

6 Likes

I’m not seeing a sick plant here bud. I mean maybe slight nute burn at the bottom there but thats all dude

3 Likes

Yep, I had to up pot my plants today. They were growing strong then started to show signs of yellowing (straight pro mix), and they weren’t respond to the feeding of fish emulsion. I decided to mix up some fertilizers into some promix and do a transplant.

1 Like

Before feeding your plant always give it a decent distilled ph balanced plain water…This will wet your roots and let them take up the nute feed without shocking or burning the roots.I would go to a 5 gallon bag but thats my preference.I would hold off on any nute feeds till after you transplant and see how it responds…Sometimes a good flush of your pots can help to.

1 Like

I want to thank everyone again! I gave her 6.7 ph water with only protekt last night. I also made sure to get good runoff. She is looking so happy.

3 Likes