Helpful tools around the grow room

You’d be surprised how many things you can buy at the Dollar Tree/Wally World for all your growing/harvesting needs for weeds…and cheaper too folks…Those 2 are my go to stores first before Amazon/Ebay.

2 Likes

I like to play prog for my plants. Get that trippy buzz. :hushed:

2 Likes

@Tuned music is mainly for the grower I think but maybe the plants like it too. Say how do you link to text in someone’s post like that?

1 Like

Go to the post you want to quote from, hold your finger down on the text.
The “Quote” option will appear and you will be able to group the words you want to quote.
This is done using my phone

1 Like

Thanks holmes

1 Like

Gotcha let’s try

1 Like

That’s it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good lookin out. I got a badge for it and everything

2 Likes

Lots of good things already listed. I use a lot of Pipe Cleaners, in as many colors as possible

2 Likes

You must have learned this from “Weird Jimmy” :smile:

I truly believe that playing music in the garden makes our plants more happy :guitar::metal::notes:

3 Likes

Amazon.com: YOCTOSUN Head Mount Magnifier with 2 Led Professional Jeweler’s Loupe Light Bracket and Headband are Interchangeable : Arts, Crafts & Sewing

These are great for checking for pollen sacks, bugs and trichs. Clear trichs will glow bright white with the LED shining on them.

2 Likes

Haha very.good! I never noticed that. I guess it
Seeped in subconsciously. Weed better not turn me into a lizard.

2 Likes

I have a couple of grocery baskets from Publix in Florida the green ones I’ve heard they replaced them with black baskets

1 Like

eye droppers, cat litter bins, hocl generator (not in that order).