HeritageFarms strain availability and gen info

How many girls are there?

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two at the moment.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: how many hours of light?

never grown Autos

2 Likes

Usually you wanna give auto’s as much light as you can. 20/4 or straight 24/0. Can do less but yield will definitely suffer.

2 Likes

14 hours light 10 off is veg for me

2 Likes

Oh wow! You don’t have plants trying to flower with that low of light? Then I’d leave them with the veg stuff. I know 12/12 is a noticeable hit on yield compared to 20/4, least it is with Mephisto’s…

3 Likes

never have, I have always done 14/10 for veg and 10/14 for flower

I pay the light bill it gets up there in the 3000 - 4000 watt area

I get letters from Con Ed telling me my power bill is 30 times higher than 140 of my closest

neighbors all the time

but I pay so that is where it end

Dequilo

EDIT just read an article on a forum I am on at Cornell about using light to keep plants out of flower

it only take 250 - 500 foot candles at the canopy to keep a short day plant out of flower

which is not much

5 Likes

They are on a 20/4 light schedule.

2 Likes

Is that hps and mh?

3 Likes

that is :slight_smile:

and NiMo does not really tell me that :wink: they say thanks for putting our kids thru Yale

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

2 Likes

Maybe time for leds? :grimacing:

2 Likes

it may be at that we will see :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have these under 235 watts diy 2’x4’ light I built.

2 Likes

I have one I will build soon to do SoGs under on a 2 foot by 4 foot shelf with 36 six inch square pot

as a test to learn about LEDs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! I ran my 3x3 with 270/300w of diy led, quantum boards. Pulled 18 ounces out of it last run with 2 plants. plus another 8 ounces of trim and larf I dry sifted and pressed. Trying to go up to 480w in the 4x4 with the same lights and I’m burning plants :thinking:

4 Likes

that good numbers for sure :slight_smile: just trying to figure how to cover an 8 foot by 16 foot space

my ceiling is 8 foot tall

your thoughts?

I used this website to build my light, https://ledgardener.com/diy-led-strip-build-designs-samsung-bridgelux/
Depending on your configuration, there a number of potential options that may work for you.

2 Likes

That’s like eight 4x4’s, 128sqft. I wish had that much room :heart_eyes:

Not gonna be cheap. I really like the quantum boards from HLG but they’re $80 a piece and only good to flower a 2x2 per board, so you’d need 64 of them to the tune of $5120 :rofl: And that’s just the boards, you’d need heatsinks and drivers too, wago’s or nuts, and wire.

So I would also recommend going with ledgardner’s idea’s. I used them for my last light and it’s significantly cheaper and just as good if not better. Even going with Samsung F-Strips at ~$22/ea which is what I did, it’s still a great deal. Honestly, I’d just multiply out one of their 4x4 builds by 8 and call it a day. Like ~$4k to do the whole room in some kind of strip.

1 Like

and grow a plant how tall? :slight_smile:

All in my light was about $200 all in.

1 Like