HeritageFarms strain availability and gen info

Will this be part of your new line you are working on?

Yes the red leb and royal purple kush will be the base of all my auto flower work. I really like the flower formation on these and think the royal purple kush will add the flavors I’m looking for. I’m going to grow the resulting seeds out in the spring along with some super autos and will make seeds on the best girls

18 Likes

You can’t go wrong with Underdog on your side! :laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Here is that “hindu kush” clone day 1 and day 26 of flower. Herming out as usual.

16 Likes

Bubba kush

92 0G

Sfv og

Ghost og

29 Likes

Looking for six USA based members to test some auto flower genetics.
First off you need to have a documented successful grow here on OG, and pref expieranced with auto flower plants.
The genetics to be tested are
Red lebanese auto x royal purple kush auto
These are regular seeds not feminized
I would like them to be grown out and done before the end of June 2021
I don’t care if you make more with them or use them for breeding, just give credit where credit is due.
If your interested and able please sighn up here and list how many seeds you can grow with up to ten available per tester. There is zero cost associated with these I will cover shipping :+1:
They will ship out one week after election is over pending the meltdown of the USPS mail system lol

1 SmknCanuck.
2 Tinytuttle
3 JBow918
4. Tejas
5 TheShowMeHomie
6 dequilo

22 Likes

Dam wish i was not in Canada tonight.lol been waiting for your autos to appear…Good luck you lucky yanks

2 Likes

I’d be happy to make a exception for you, I know you have been watching and waiting , just trying to avoid to many due to shipping costs. Would you be able to grow them out in the near future ?
One member here already has a couple growing but I’d like to see more up and going

4 Likes

Thanks bro.I can start them as soon as they get here.I am just setting up a 5x5 closet to start running autos in 2 weeks.

3 Likes

I’d like to keep an eye out for those. It sounds interesting, I’m too busy and I still haven’t mastered autos but will do a bunch soon. I’d love to see the combo of these two strains.

Gonna show them on this thread or a dedicated grow thread? peace

1 Like

Wow thought for sure people would be jumping to try this creation.I am stoked to get them.

The 10 grows in one thread would be best to see everyones results.I will post where ever HF wants here there everywhere🤣

1 Like

I’m suprised myself but I haven’t made much effort to advertise there availability any where else on the site , figures I’d give people who are actively watching my thread the first chance to sighn up. I’m sure once the election distraction is over more people will be online and see the post.
I’ll prob reach out on a few other threads but I’m currently deep in trim jail lol

11 Likes

I’d stick my hand up but got a couple tester runs started plus wrong country and don’t know much on autos so guess that’s 3 strikes.
I’ll watch from the sideline .

4 Likes

Interested as well but can’t meet your timeline. Can’t wait to watch though!!!

3 Likes

Same here HF. Love everything you do, but just don’t have the space. I’m sure most slots will be filled in by the end of the day anyway. :blush:

5 Likes

I’ll help ya out buddy just got done with a recent batch , had some seedlings going for awhile and 75% ended up being males so the recently purchased solstrips need to shine on something green! Iv done autos in the past but not a lot so it will be fun giving them a go!

7 Likes

What kind of flower times From seed to harvest are you expecting with these then?

Id estimate roughly 90-100 days from there first set of true leaves both parents were within that window. So around 120 days total. I will have those sent out to this coming Monday, was hoping to see a few more people request testers but not everybody has a indoor set up or wants to dedicate space to testing. I apreciate those who do and will throw some of the Platinum pineapple in there as a thank you :+1:

11 Likes

I was full up when I saw yours, but testing 3 others…suspect timing might be the issue with less testers

3 Likes

If April finish date is ok I’m thinking I could work them in with the next veg round seeing there’s a shortage of testers presently . I know for a fact they could flower under a 6 bulb t 5 ho but if your wanting hps results that would be minimum 90 days for the room to free up or start them on t5 finish on hps .

I’ll leave it up to you if your interested. Thanks shiska

4 Likes