HeritageFarms strain availability and gen info

That’s awesome bro, what a deal. I’d play if I could but I’m still in pandemic collateral damage phase. If things change I’d love to support you. Hope you can stay safely away from the fires. peace

3 Likes

i have spoken to OrginsTKOG he claims that the ghost is a triangle kush hybrid

4 Likes

Ghost is a plant that came from orgnkid and was renamed that after it was given to a member named ghost.the exact origins of og are highly debatable.

6 Likes

Pretty interesting stuff you got going on @Heritagefarms that grape rebellion sounds great pretty excited to see you going down the OG hole I love a good OG

5 Likes

That’s beautiful, I haven’t seen that true OG structure since I moved away from the bay area and gave up all my local cuttings.

I am so excited to see these plants, and I’m so glad to hear that you are working with these and preserving them.

I’m not sure if OG is going extinct. It seems like a lot of people replaced it in favor of higher yielding hybrids.

It’s odd that OG is so distinctive looking, and yet the name is commonly misrepresented with plants that look nothing like it.

I haven’t seen it at all in this state. One of the legal commercial farms I toured here had something that didn’t resemble OG at all, and looked exactly the same as the plants they were calling northern lights 5, and haze. When I asked them about where they acquired the genetics, it turned out they bought all of their seed lines from a european seed bank which is a known scam. They had funding but no knowledge of cannabis culture, or the genetics from the legal medical and black market. perfect target for scammers.

Rather ironically, immediately after I told them the genetics were fake, their head grower discovered herm bananas in all of their fake OG, northern lights, and haze plants, and started to chop them down.
My supposition was that it was all identical euro brickweed seed from the same batch. It was a bummer to see them growing BS scam genetics.
Fortunately their indoor came from a legal medical supplier of cuttings which were all genuine, and they had about 500 Jager (purple hindu) cuts growing in another field, so their crop wasn’t a total loss.

Sorry to get off topic, but after 6 years of fakes, It’s very cool to see a real OG again.

13 Likes

Jager is purple hindu? :hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed: I’m guessing a harsher pheno

4 Likes

I always thought is was a cross from oregon. If it’s a pure Hindu it should be very short and compact with a strong pepper smell and hash flavor.
I’m guessing it’s a Hindu crossed to purple afghan but who knows so many secretive genetics now a days people trying to make something seem special or nt wanting others to reproduce there work. Greed and ego really get in the way of progress.

10 Likes

Jager I’ve seen was very black licorice like in smell and very harsh smoke I’ve had it probably 3 or 4 times could just be whatever cut is going around my area maybe it’s better other places it is strong though

8 Likes

That’s pretty much how I’ve always heard it described, I only saw it once snd is was def a anise type flavor, somebody that was working in Oregon had a bunch and was smoking piles at a bbq.

6 Likes

I’ve got some “Jager Kush” in my Stash Bag". I can send them and you can see if they’re “true”. Have a super weekend, be careful, stay safe/be well.

5 Likes

You guys are right on the money.

Yeah it is a line from oregon. the commercial high yielding pheno is a clone only. Also known as “black jager”. It’s known as a purple hindu, but it’s not clear whether it is a hybrid. Harsh smoke with an anise flavor.

Grown from seed they are small, don’t yield well, and resemble a hindu way more than the clone only. The seed line is uncommon, and not very good. Hard to say whether the clone is a standout pheno of a pure hindu, whether the line is a hybrid, or whether the clone is actually an outcross of the seed line.

Nobody seems to know for sure. The one thing everyone agrees on is that it is sensitive and somewhat herm prone when grown indoors, and that the clone grows way differently than the seed line. It’s pretty much used for outdoor production growing only.

ps- to be clear I haven’t grown this one myself, but every licensed legal market commercial grow I have visited was growing it. This is the sum of all the info I got from those growers.

6 Likes

I supposedly have the same Hindu Kush as Snodgrass farms. I heard that this was a pure Hindu Kush and that it is the parent of Jager, and that Jager is an S1 of the old-school Hindu cut I have. I dont know if that’s true, and I have never grown the Jager clone. But literally all the things said here apply to the Hindu Kush cut I have. It is a distinct licorice, anise nose; the buds finish purple; it consistently goes hermaphrodite indoors; and it is harsh to smoke or vaporize. It is very fast flowering (~7 weeks indoors). It makes a lot of bananas, but very few seeds. I am flowering some now, I will take a picture later. It tests at about 20% THC.

I have some Hindu Kush x GMO seedlings going right now. (Though because the HK herms and the GMO has mostly sterile pollen there is a small chance it is an HK S1. We will see, it will probably be obvious).

13 Likes

The red Lebanese auto flower that I impregnated with the royal purple kush auto line :smirk:
Smells sweet and musky like old Mexican bud, tastes odd kinda chemicle with a slight sweet sharpness to it but very smooth. All head high so far, hopefully the male adds some different flavors and a little density and these would be rockin.

28 Likes

That’s a nice looking auto.

2 Likes

Wohoo been patiently waiting for you to get the auto seeds going.Looking great so far and definitely intrested in acquiring some of your autos HF :facepunch:

3 Likes

Will this be part of your new line you are working on?

Yes the red leb and royal purple kush will be the base of all my auto flower work. I really like the flower formation on these and think the royal purple kush will add the flavors I’m looking for. I’m going to grow the resulting seeds out in the spring along with some super autos and will make seeds on the best girls

18 Likes

You can’t go wrong with Underdog on your side! :laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Here is that “hindu kush” clone day 1 and day 26 of flower. Herming out as usual.

16 Likes

Bubba kush

92 0G

Sfv og

Ghost og

29 Likes