Herm question?

Hey I was just curious if this looks like it hermed

4 Likes

In the shots you were highlighting, I only see some slightly weird looking calyxes. Nothing looks like nanners or balls.

But this one out of focus spot might need more investigation. Hard to tell cause of the focus… but it looks… concerning

But it might also be nothing

5 Likes

I agree with @firehead. It looks alright so far but still a little early to tell with the last thing he circled.

2 Likes

I am with @firehead and @HumblePie420!

Everything looks female to me…

2 Likes

Give it more time bromigo

3 Likes

They look female to me, but would warrant a close examination every day for a while unless you want seeds. Better safe than sorry.

I’m thinking russet mites got a few n of my plan

ts here’s better pics 2 different plants same weird calyxes look like orange hairs

I see balls on a fem must be a herm?

3 Likes

Yup that’s a ballsy bitch he she, they make great worm food! Chop it and feed it to them

1 Like

Just 2 cents to maybe ease your mind

Herms only matter if you’re breeding genetics, or growing meds for other patients “for hire”. If you’re growing for yourself, DON’T WORRY about herms

1 Like

Herms are gonna make a seeded room, best to pull the plant than ruin a whole room. Once a plant gears itself to seed production it backs off on resin and trichome production, if it’s one plant u could daily go in and pinch the balls off but if u have several its not worth keeping around

1 Like

Another manly lady I believe weird on on set of leaves ha e balls the next set have hairs