HGLs Happy Box of Chocolates and other Goodies

I thought about it, the only thing is… Out of 5 it was the 5th for smell and look, though what the heck could have pollinated one seed? I will for sure save it but im unsure what to run next.

I feel like i would like to get to learn how to clone to get that best pheno!

3 Likes

I’m working out cloning right now. I think I’m getting the hang of it.

2 Likes

I’ll need some pointers when the time comes :wink:

1 Like

The Two Lemon Skunk still trucking away.

6 Likes

I don’t have any secrets as far as growing. What little I know I’ll tell you. Then, of course, you’ll have to find someone who actually knows more than I do to tell you the right way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are all in this learning together brother. For instance, learned my room dries fast on one corner .Hoping the curing takes the brittleness away .

1 Like

If they were tight buds you may be surprised how much moisture comes out slowly. I like using veg leaves to re-hydrate bud that over dried. I’ll throw in a Bovida but I’ll also drop in five or six leaves. That releases a lot of moisture quickly. You have to remember to remove those leaves after a few hours or it will get too moist.
Johnny told me that he does it that way so I tried and sure enough. It worked faster than the Bovida and as long as I watched and removed the leaves when the Rh meter hit 65 I didn’t risk mold.

1 Like

Slowly rising in RH. What do you usually do with the left over kief? Was thinking of throwing it with all my trim for hash to rosin .

7 Likes

I like to layer a little on top of a bowl of good bud. That gives you a new level of high.

1 Like

:lemon: :skunk: still going strong.

Bags are sitting at 39-42 % RH. What time frame did that RH spike up ? @MoBilly

9 Likes

If they haven’t come up at all I’d put some green leaves in with them. A bovida pack would help too but the leaves will have a quicker effect. That was in larger bags though so watch them close.
When I put leaves in there it took only about 10 - 12 hrs to get that up to the 50% mark.

2 Likes

I was just gonna say this! Throw a couple green fans in there you’ll go up quick. I woulda done that right away though…like a half hour after they went into the bags and it read low.

2 Likes

Should I not have sealed the bags :thinking:

1 Like

You can re-seal them. :v:

1 Like

I had to open pheno number 2 of the Box of Chocolates for a peak :yum:

8 Likes

Here is a peak at the number #1 Pheno for Angelica Skunk. #1 out of #2 as I used to tell my Momma, i just wouldn’t tell her only 2 people competed in the race :wink:

Smells of skunk road kill :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

They look very different. The trichomes on #1 are so long it looks like what my friend used to call “redbud”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive learned some great lessons with these bags. Wait until the RH is stable before sealing, also on every bag i sealed way to low to the zip lok part. I have just stopped looking at them and will check in a month. Hoping for the best :wink:

In other news my next run will be consisting of DJ Shorts Blueberry F5 along with CSI Airforce one X Obama. Trying this new Coco thing :laughing:
Thank you @Eagles009

5 Likes

Excited to pop some of these tonight!

Bonus

6 Likes

If you’re not married to the Flo, I’d love to trade you for them. That is one of my favorites. A true classic!

1 Like