High Times Magazine

there is also “Maximum Yield Cannabis” and “Cannabis Business Times” (great infiormation) (Free)`

We have an old school record / used music shop that still has some hard copies. I used to read them in the store in high school because my parents would’ve tripped if they found them :joy:

1 Like

Thomas King Forçade (September 11, 1945 – November 17, 1978), also known as Gary Goodson ,[1] was an American underground journalist and cannabis rights activist in the 1970s. For many years he ran the Underground Press Syndicate (later called the Alternative Press Syndicate), and was the founder of High Times magazine.[2]
DD conjured articles under a few different names, for me they all sucked.
High Times mag, started off, decent, then Tom died.

3 Likes

these fuckers just give me the run around, all of their contact info leads to automated messaging wih nowhere to go and noone to talk to. they better not automatically charge me. i already lost 2 years worth of subscriptions to these fucks, first time they only delivered 2 magazines, this time around nothing since october. buyers beware.

1 Like

You can’t cancel the auto payment through your payment source?

2 Likes

i think it’s too far back to cancel the payment via bank as it was in october. i think it has to have been in the past month and there’s no way to cancel over any of their phone numbers, the only related phone number doesn’t lead anywhere, it’s just a jumbled mess. it’s like they jumped ship.

You probably right that your out funds as of now. However you should be able to make sure they can’t ding your account again in 4 months.

2 Likes

I am in the same boat, i ordered my 12 month Subscription in October 2023, after emailing them several times and calling a number. i gave up and just filed a claim with my credit card company…

2 Likes

I remember in 90s We ordered Dutch indica x Maui wowy seeds
From an ad in their mag.
We waited like 8 weeks and figured we got scammed but the seeds came.
Grew it outside, was excellent.
That got me started on non bag seed genetics.
Had no idea it was still around.

1 Like

They are still around but scamming people on Magazine Subscriptions … :smiley:

1 Like

yeah, i just have to wait for it every year. such a hassle for nothing.

It was my favorite “it’s free, so you’re the product” stuff. With Soft Secret (EU). It’s more for the entertaining cultural aspect like an idiot tabloid, i even readed the ads lol Sincere love, but contextualized for the use … toilet reading ^^