Highdeas to think about

My understanding is, as light can’t escape the black hole, it doesn’t need to be vantablack as you can’t see it anyways :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
We’ve only been able to “see” the black holes due to one of like 3 things:
the math of the orbits of some of objects we suspect are around one
we can see the actual accretion discs around them and/or escaping xrays from just before the event horizon
we can see possible light/spacial diffraction when something passes in front of them

3 Likes

Nothing needs to be that dark, but the possibility does exist for something to be that dark. With how strange black holes are I really wouldn’t be surprised if something that makes up a black hole also happened to be able to absorb light. We can only see the event horizon as radiation is able to escape it. The rest is just unknown about the core past observations.

The intensity of the gravity is able to pull everything in. The intensity of the spin gives the event horizon the disc like shape, but also it would appear that it’s also magnetic too.

It would appear that black holes aren’t just 1 thing and to put them in only 1 box might be bad for our understanding of them.

2 Likes

Its a pretty cool thought and i think that any theory that follows the laws of physics and is based off what has been observed as they pertain to us would be possible. I personally like the idea of a black hole being a tear in spacetime and that they are mirrored by a white hole in another universe . Great highdea by the way👍 very intersting stuff to ponder.

2 Likes

Physics and the Act of Observation: that all events occur simultaneously and the gooey wet mind of the Perceiver creates iteration, locality, subjective/objective duality, internal/external duality, thus perceived time, temporal placement of events, and space and spatial location. Ego. The Ego’s absolute refusal to be eliminated. Someone watching someone else watching someone else measure Data…

Who is the Buddha that asks “Who is the Buddha that asks ‘Who is the Buddha who asks…’” ad infinitum…

2 Likes

Have I got a book for you folks!!

Caution, can cause brain cramps!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Neo-Camp is like the mind on psychedelic drugs represented both visually and auditory. Not that crazy worded this time. Just a highdea after finding it once I fully understood myself after this last trip. Read into the whole genre and it basically reads like everything I said when discovering my identity.

2 Likes

I read Marijuana Botany by Robert Clarke while high :exploding_head: :exploding_head:
I have to do that again and makes notes this time! :call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

The trick is to hit that ‘point of clarity’ and ‘surf it’.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

1000% yes! Even on “bad” trips I take it as a way to improve myself rather than whine about it

1 Like

you must have had a bargain then… i looked in my fridge freezer… my chest freezer and ive got some samsung multiboost freezer and once again no light

im with you on that one… but had to look in the freeezer…

2 Likes