HLVD virus rampant in CA farms

Also leafhoppers, any insect that bites and takes the sap of an infected plant can spread the HLVD while biting the next … :sweat:

10 Likes

That is what is so upsetting about places like EWC, They must have known their nursery was harbouring something nasty and just kept pumping out root stock.

2 Likes

i take that as a supplement sometimes too

100% I just hop whoever was running their nursery back than and testing has been changed out.

I’m no longer getting cuts from any nursery in Cali.

2 Likes

It protects the liver ,fights cancer ,detoxes the body gets rid of worms and biofilm cleans the lungs of excess mucus it’s an amazing supplement.

2 Likes

Yeah i use it to keep my lungs clear. Anti covid etc… Prevention with milk thistle and quercertin

2 Likes

I had asthma as a kid had to get breathing treatments…then I started smoking the hedge and never had anymore issues…lol

3 Likes

Old-school chronic is legit my homie Cali based… old-school dank stuff…he ain’t selling his skunk gen. Anymore though.

Im actually taking that into consideration and will use that as a point for experiment.i got something in my tent I can’t find that eating a few leafs…I don’t think nac would deter a big probley the opposite…
So I think definitely some natural pesticide will be necessary if not something that will eat them.

1 Like