🤯 Holy Carp! It's Pigeonman's 2023 OuTdOoRs ThReAd!

And just like that, you became next summers hero

2 Likes

That’s the hypochlorous acid I was talking about. The Ferminator is organic too, but the HA kills PM on contact.

1 Like

I like this information man, I appreciate it. I’m a classically trained (antiquated) hps indoor dude, and I’m happy og is here showing g me the LED ropes back in true fashion, without you guys I’d have gone back to buying weed from the biggest bully in the Barrio, the same that used to imprison us all. I’m not sad they went to rot, I’ve been stoked to be able to do it outside for the first time in a place I can wake up with them in the morning

whipes tear lol

3 Likes

You bought weed from Raoul? Haven’t seen that guy in years.

He’s still on his same ol watered down bullshit lol

1 Like
1 Like

He’s even worse now that he’s gone legit.

1 Like

Biggest bully sells shovels to the people headed to the gold rush,

1 Like

We are in a very transitional phase where the gypsy tosses you her baby while her older children pick your pocket

1 Like

He doesn’t grow the weed, he’s a dude with a big rubber stamp

1 Like

I need this. Septoria destroyed me this year and is an ongoing problem in my yard year to year.

5 Likes

LOL. @CanuckistanPete will be getting my H0Cl generator by sat!

:metal:

2 Likes

I could have sworn texada was more pepper than pine in my memory, so thanks for correcting that.
FDW is just amazing looking man.

1 Like

I wish!!! I’ve been trying to find a cultivar with a pepper expression strong enough that you think I dusted it with ground black pepper. :ok_hand: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

LOL.

We got a donation of Arri Master Macro Primes at work from a production needing a tax receipt after wrapping. It’s been months to get the paperwork assessed and all done as these lenses retail in the vintage market between 8K-15K $USD depending on the buyer.

So this meant that the box I drove home with to test was worth up to $45K with my car being about $500 :rofl:

I had 3 days with a 4.6k resolution blackmagic ursa mini pro camera and OF COURSE I only had 1 hour of sun due to the Sept. weather :man_facepalming: .

So I ran outside and did the only thing I felt like doing to test out lenses so sharp they can cut the screen with light… and did macro coverage of the FLORIDA DITCH WEED: PINK EYE OF THE TIGER CUT!!!

Here’s a summary of the interaction when back at work:

Colleagues: “Did you get to test the lenses on the weekend?”

Me: “I got 1 hour of sun in my hood so I took some shots of one of my plants.”

Colleagues: “Ohh! Can we see?!”

Me: “Sure!”

(Loads up files on our colour correction suite)

Colleagues: :exploding_head: :open_mouth:

Me: “You see how sharp these lenses are!”

Colleagues: “SO… About your cannabis practice… WE GET IT NOW! Holy SHIT!

:v: :rofl: :+1:

14 Likes

Damn they are sharp! I can zoom in a a pic of a screen with a pic on it and still see the trichromes!:exploding_head:. Don’t know much about photography but WOW!

1 Like

FLORIDA DITCH WEED: PINK EYE OF THE TIGER CUT

Getting close!

19 Likes

Talk to @lefthandseeds @Pigeonman

2 Likes

@lefthandseeds what is @CADMAN hinting at :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

His obsession with pepper flavored plants 🪴 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes