🤯 Holy Carp! It's Pigeonman's 2023 OuTdOoRs ThReAd!

Are we all named Jerry here :thinking: :laughing:

6 Likes

My 3 heros that inspired me as a kid:

1: Angus MacGyver
2: Conan of Cimmeria (1920’s stories not Arnie)
3: Batman (detective aspect not rich boi part)

:+1:

9 Likes

4: Sailor Moon

6 Likes

What is this device? A/c?

3 Likes

It’s 3L Cloudforge AC infinity’s humidifier. All the same controls as the rest of their line but I just use it stand alone here.

If i were to get the 7L version for the 4x4 it would then be controlled by the fan Controller 67 in place. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I see.
Been trying to figure out cooling in my dry tent, so I was momentarily hopeful

2 Likes

Damn. Yeah you might wanna get an AC, or cheaper alternative to a stand-alone AC unit is get a wall AC for the room your tent is in and control that environment. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Indeed. I’ve got a 10,000 BTU portable, but it takes up a bunch of space, and I need to make a baffle so it doesn’t blow on the buds.

2 Likes

If you have the space in the room make get a 2x2 lung tent. you can pipe out the hot air generated from the AC controlled via the tent while you direclty pipe into the growing tents the cold!

3 Likes

Hmmm… now the wheels are turning!

2 Likes

Thinking a cannatrol would be a lot less work…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
But that is a pretty cool set up…I can see @Pigeonman figuring this stuff out
download (21)

5 Likes

It’s over $3000 on this side of the boarder and 1/2 the size :sob:

One day I’ll make one out of plywood or an old fridge. :thinking:

7 Likes

Sounds like they need some competition. It would be a shame if someone made one for half the price. :thinking:

4 Likes

Its already dropped 40.00. They refunded mine buts its on its way. I will just send it back on its boat ride to china. Buy this one in the dead of winter when I buy my nutrients. Best time to buy this shit.

7 Likes

That’s not a bad price! If I only was able to grow enough to justify one lol.

3 Likes

Outta likes.

I totally agree! Maybe a Cannatrol too… blush

2 Likes

Found some “fly” ass heels for your lady!

or

6 Likes

@420noob: BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:metal:

1 Like

:play_or_pause_button: :rofl:

ezgif.com-optimize(83)

And down comes the UK Cheese!

The RH% has been above 75% for a while so even the cheese started to have concerns.

It’s done though so no complaints from this guy.

Talk about sparkly!!

Me looking at those nuggies:

The pile after death-fanning looks so damn good!

Washed, hung to drip dry and then into the drying tent for the week.

Smalls that wouldn’t fit on the line. I’m going to upgrade this for next year with at least 4 lines and built in with dollar store stuff so it’s always at the ready. :+1:

Or if I can find a good deal on a set of these retractable clotheslines :

I woke up with a start at 6am having a nightmare about Celia. I turned in bed and she was fast asleep next to me smelling like corn-chips and dog-farts so I immediately felt better but still put on an appropriate movie in the background as I’m not going back to sleep.

Have a great Sunday folks!

24 Likes

17 Likes