Holy shit neat trimming hack

I have one of those. That wouldn’t do the water leaves as good as the one that was built. :thinking: IMO.:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

I have a bowl trimmer. It does a good enough job if you can’t be bothered or don’t have time to hand trim.
Was gonna buy a bench trimmer but it’ll be a PITA to clean, pack away and store.
s-l400

5 Likes

I agree, I try not to manhandle my buds that much after a hang dry…this is how I do my buds before they go into the jars…before I smoke my buds is when I do some fine detailed trimming…

Before I smoke it…just pulled out of the jar.

Here’s another before…

After…

8 Likes

Good stuff… I will be storing mine mostly in a cannitrol cool cure box… but yeah those trimmings can be used as well for oil and all kinds of shit lol… looks good bro!! I plan on doing similar… definitely not hasty trimming after all the time it took to grow lol

2 Likes

This is what I do with mine after a fine detailed trim…

user2094_pic850810_1331265072

7 Likes

I’ve got one of those trimmers, they are pretty ok for football size buds, but it doesn’t do a great job, I prefer to hand trim :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I mean I get it…it all goes in that bag or catches in a bucket…etc… but what about all those trichs melted all over the fan blades etc?? Bummer there ya know? It seems like a waste of some product… the good stuff too… trichomes

2 Likes

picture.jpeg-22 picture.jpeg-23

5 Likes

All in all it’s each to their own… some like fast… some like perfect … I am on the side of perfection always

4 Likes

Lmao dammit Phil ur making me jealous

2 Likes

It’s worth it to get one of those sift/screen boxes folks…no bullshit, one of the best things I’ve ever bought…

This is how I smoke my oil…I even smoke it in my buddies bars and it doesn’t smell like weed and looks like an ordinary cig vape from back in the day…

7 Likes

Haha that’s killer man… love it :grinning:

3 Likes

Who dude, that looks amazing. Could you tell me more? Where can I find that kind of of box? how do yo use it? just break down the bud in it and after a while collect the sift?

3 Likes

I got mine from my buddy Joe, he use to own the Sight & Sound store in Summit, Illinois…he was murdered a long time ago and don’t know if the store is still there…
Very simple to use, I just put my finely trimmed leaves in the box and then just use a credit card or something and scrape it against the screen…its just sitting somewhere gathering dust because I haven’t used it lately…let me see if I can find it and take a picture of the whole box…

user2094_pic850810_1331265072

5 Likes

To the OP,
I’m pretty sure nardsofdank made one those back in 2003 or so, here at OG. It’s a wonder it’s not down in the archives somewhere.

2 Likes

Just as I said gathering dusts…I haven’t used it lately because I don’t big grows anymore but I can breakdown real buds and use it that way too…

6 Likes

Thank you very much. sorry to hear about the man.

1 Like

That phatbox company is not around anymore but I found these…

https://www.amazon.com/kief-box/s?k=kief+box

5 Likes

Those are half the price of the Trim Bin, too. thx

4 Likes

Trim bin is not cheap by no means

3 Likes