Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Yesterday @HolyAngel, it was really easy to notice that EVERYTHING GOT REALLY STICKY. Plain and Simple, and out of Thin Air, she became dank and almost fruity…

Thanks again for this Adventure.
Buds are Rising

28 Likes

Looking fantastic in there! Very much like her mom! Gonna be some great buds when you’re done :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Hope it does not get too tight in there.
Lotsa Company for each other.
It was just amazing seeing that they all became gooey at the same time.

4 Likes

Full house now!

I added in the two Maple Leaf x Mazar-I-Shariff girls and the TriForce #4 mom last night. Already have mom’s of the two maple leaf girls and got clones going of the TF#4 so we don’t lose her. I’ve tried to toss that TF4 girl like 3 times now and I just can’t do it. She’s the loudest, most potent, tastiest girl I found so far but the high can be a bit devastating. Only functional in small amounts. She’s now the wife’s favorite though so she’s gotta stay. Keeping the TF#1 for my own headstash as that’s the fully functional girl I can smoke from sun-up to sun-down. Still tasty and loud, just not quite as much as the TF4.

Closer shots of the Maple Leaf Mazar(MLM) girls @newb2.0

These girls are bushy AF! I wanted to wait for them to get a bit taller but that doesn’t seem to be happening in my veg tent. Can’t mess with the lights due to seedlings and stuff in there so flower time it is. They actually have me kinda worried. Looking like cheese over here. Expecting them to get wide instead of tall but they’re not supposed to stretch much at all either way so we’ll see how they do :crossed_fingers:

TriForce #1 at day 9, next to her momma, the Triangle Kush at day 31 :muscle:

Can you tell these two SSDD F2 flower’s apart?

First one is my longtime keeper, the #1. Second is the new girl, #2. The #2 girl looks a bit frostier in this comparison but isn’t really. She does however, seem to have less Cystolithic trichomes

than my #1 girl does :thinking: My #1 reeks a bit more and has a sweeter scent overall(more butter coming out possibly), but the #2 definitely has a blueberry scent coming in. See which one is better soon enough. Both are fading now at 31 days in and I usually pick my #1 girl at ~56 days for functionality.

Triangle Kush flower at day 31

Sooooo nice :drooling_face:

Looks like i’m losing the mom, she looks even worse than this now

But one of the 8 clones I have going of her finally fckn rooted!

Now to get the rest rooted, reverse one, and send some out to others…

45 Likes

looking great…nice work man!

The TK certainly looks like my WC and CM , same structure

2 Likes

GOOD DEAL!!! ONE of my 36 day WC’s is throwing roots too!

5 Likes

I realize these TriForce smoke reports are kind of moot for a lot of you as less than ~20 people on the planet have gotten a pack of these but I can’t help it. Here is one of my last buds of TriForce #1 until the one in flower comes down in ~32 days or so.

After 11 day hang dry and 34 days curing this flower is sooo good :heart_eyes:
Sour lemon/citrus smell with a sour lemon hashy flavor. Its not ‘sour’ like sour diesel, its more like the sour found in ssdd or mother’s milk, kind of a creamy sour thing going on right up front :thinking: Anyways, this is 100% fully functional high with no crash or couchlock, no debilitating-ness that can happen in TK crosses, and she doesn’t get ya going or paranoid or racy either. Just high af and clear headed, ready to do whatever. Definitely will induce forehead sweats though in the first couple hits if you don’t take it slow. Can layer the hits just like her mom(TK) too but she’s not quite as powerful overall. That can kind of be a good thing if you got stuff to do. Sometimes the TK can be a much to smoke on consistently all day. She’s definitely been a nice stand-in while I’ve been out of the TK though. And my favorite herb to have at work lately, next to the SSDD f2 #1 that is my daily nerve pain meds. She is the first jar’s to empty from the last run.

53 Likes

I liked that post. Then I read it again and went to like it again only to realize that I had already liked it. I guess I really like it.

11 Likes

You COULD always offer some beans up through @JohnnyPotseed. Im sure quite a few people, my self included, would pounce on the chance to get some Triforce beans. If not we can still live vicariously through these reports. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Been awhile since I was over this ways. Looking really nice, @HolyAngel !
@Habitt ‘tagged’ me using my name, lol. So I had to come peek!

That Triforce does look frosty as heck, lol!
I think the only other I’ve seen looking like that was the Frosted Cobra by SamWell BB.

9 Likes

Nice save on the TK!

Those effects sound very nice and that bag appeal is pretty ridiculous as well. Having never tried either, the Triforce sounds more appealing to me than the TK. Have you ever though about contacting one of the sponsors here? I also think it would be cool to see your beans available through a vendor or 2 if that’s something you’re up for. I get it if not too haha.

11 Likes

Ah for sure, if I did though I’d mail them out myself like my past releases here :slight_smile:

There was a very limited amount of these made originally however, just a single branch of the TK was hit, and the male used wasn’t quite up to my standards as he ended up throwing a ton of hairs on the reveg. What packs have gone out have been to good friends with a herm warning attached just in case.

I have more plans in-store with this TK if I can get her cloning issues figured out and get her revitalized a bit. Do a full seed-run of another outcross with her and a better male(SSDD and/or NL2), or a backcross to her, and give out 150 packs co-op style. We’ll see :wink:

@JohnnyPotseed Thanks for checking in and the kind words!

21 Likes

lol That was pretty much going to be what I said. Why not shoot em out to folks yourself?

4 Likes

Well, whatever you decide on doing, I’ll be here watching… and drooling. :drooling_face:

7 Likes

I might even be interested in a trade with you for some. Just to check it out myself lol. If you want, DM me.

5 Likes

I’m so stoked to get these SSDD BX F2’S going. Nerve pain is quickly becoming a pain in the butt, literally. I’ve got so many seeds now but HolyAngel’s SSDD seeds are #1 in que.

I can only pop 4 at a time here, so I’m praying to the karma gods, let at least 2 be ladies & at least one be the nerve pain pheno :laughing:

10 Likes

man you might even have to s1 that tri force #1 that thing is so beautiful man. and the name is super sellable if you evere went that route.

3 Likes

@HolyAngel Ya mind if I shoot you a DM?

4 Likes

I’d think you’d have pretty good odds there @Gonzo I couldn’t believe @MissinBissin found her in just a single bean popped. 4 should be enough.

@204medismoke Yeah I’ve definitely thought about it! I have a couple STS kits and just picked up the distilled water. I was more thinking cross her back to the TK though. Or more actually, just reversing the TK and use that to make TK S1’s and hit the TF#1 while I’m at it instead of S1’ing the TF1 girl herself. Despite her looks, the TK is still better in every way save for the rooting/cloning issues. TF1 is at least a little better at those two things lol but not too much better.

@JohnnyPotseed go for it

12 Likes

@MissinBissin has a leprechaun in his pocket but that’s great news thanks man!

4 Likes