Holy's Garden (Part 1)

What gallon or you growing in 3

2 Likes

They’re in 1 gallon fabrics this run. Fed three times a day for 5 min

7 Likes

Note to self:
Moved the two female Neville’s Haze x C5Mango F2’s, the #1 and the #5, into flower this morning.
Still waiting on gender reveals for the rest.

Have a TK clone and a C5Haze/SensiStar F3 #5 clone up-potted and waiting to go into the flower tent this coming weekend. Other TK clone already flowering has been sprayed with STS twice so far :crossed_fingers:

And now for some goodies :yum:
NorthStar #4 (C5Haze/SensiStar F3 #5 x Starlite aka (A5Haze S1 x 89NL5)

SunShine DayDream F2 #1

55 Likes

Looks super tasty. Nice work.
That NorthStar is some photogenic stuff, the pics you’ve posted in growth always catch my eye and the finished nugs look stellar as well.

6 Likes

Looking good as always @HolyAngel

4 Likes

@HolyAngel Looks like your SSDD girls are turning out to be pretty good mommas. This is both phenos side by side

SSDD x OGC/CJ

34 Likes

Those look incredible @VAkish
I’m popping Holy’s SSDD Bx1 F2’s next up. Its outcrossed to the (A5Haze S1 x 89nl5). Excited to see how it works for sciatica/nerve pain. After that think I’ll pop some of your OG Casey Jones crosses, so I got some exercise fuel :+1:

10 Likes

I love kush’s, like I will marry a kush.

13 Likes

It’s outcrossed to the (A5Haze S1 x 89nl5). It originates from and is backcrossed to my SSDD F2 #1 girl pictured above ^^

SSDD F2 BX1 = SSDD F2 #1 pollinated by (A5Haze S1 x 89nl5) male. Popped those beans and found a male like the mom and pollinated her again with him to make the backcross.

Should definitely find some with nerve pain relieving properties like the mom. The Wife and i use the mom for that same purpose, sciatica, scoliosis, crushed disc, tendonitis, carpel tunnel.

21 Likes

That’s right thanks, keep getting that mixed up. I’ve listened to 3,000 podcast hours, I should have the lingo down by now!

That SSDD F2 #1 :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

so with all that medicinal benefit what is the high like is there any paranoia or anxiety heart race ? would be amazing to find a pain med that is day time smoke and functional or just anything really that kills pain with no anxiety

6 Likes

I’ve had a few people that aren’t heavy smokers tell me the f2 #1 girl is a bit racy/anxiety when taken at or before 63 days but the wife and I haven’t ever experienced that.

At 57, when there is maybe a couple ambers here and there, trichomes mostly cloudy, the mom is completely functional, like a lot of Appalachia crosses are. Potency is great. Not the best by any means at all, but really good. Better than any cookies line I’ve ever had lol… and the pain relief! She stays in my rotation for work herb for the pain relief alone. The unique sour butter smell and flavor is neat though. I love it.

The mom taken past 70+ days to when she actually starts showing a decent amount of ambers and no clears left, that’s when the blueberry muffin really comes out. High is way more couch lock inducing. Dreamy, like a lot of the SSDD’s are. I don’t usually ever take mine that long as I need functional herb more than I need do-nothing herb.

So take that in mind with the bx1. One of the phenos in the bx1’s has been coming out a lot like Blue Dream due to the A5Haze outcross. It just smells like the mom but still that same blueberry haze blue dream effects. Can be even more racy if taken early, straight daytime herb otherwise, still nerve pain relief but not as much as some of the other phenos. The rest seem to be coming out more like the f2 #1 mom with improved structure. The mom can be found in there too from the looks of it but I haven’t found her myself to smoke to find out.

I’d think any heavy smokers shouldn’t have any issues with these. If you’ve grown and smoked other strong Appalachia crosses and did fine, you shouldn’t have any issues here.

27 Likes

Sunshine daydream is nice smoke.

11 Likes

thank you for the detailed report brotha. will put that info in the memory bank and see if that is something to consider in the future, :pray:

6 Likes

No shit, that’s really close to a perfect match for the maladies in my house. Think she’ll help plantar fasciitis?

7 Likes

hmm idk about the plantar :thinking: The benefit is strictly nerve pain related and doesn’t do anything for muscle aches/pains and such. So I’d lean towards probably not but I’m not positive on that.

10 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me if it didn’t, I’ve never actually found a strain that relieves the pf specifically. Found ones that make me pass out and forget I’m in pain sure, but can’t live that way haha. Also things that knock me out tend to make me panicky, feels like sleep paralysis. And even those don’t really relieve the twangy, burning sensation that keeps you up wiggling your toes all night.

But if it helps with tendinitis and carpal tunnel I would hold out some hope that it would have some impact, since they are similar-ish. If you ever find yourself trimming your mom back and say “damn, feels like a waste to chuck these…” remember me haha.

10 Likes

Yeah Ive been looking for a strain to help with my foot arthritis issues. Im going to make a new batch of muscle rub with a double dose of bodhis good medicine f2s… hoping the mix of cbd/thc in a strong muscle rub will help. Might be a good idea for your PF - I find the rub works like advil. Just notice the pain less after 20min or so!

9 Likes

Morning @HolyAngel.

I’ll be firing-up the inaugural SSDD f2bx1 test-doobie today… cannot wait

Thanks again, truly appreciate your generosity

9 Likes

I do use topicals, and they make me feel better, idk if they actually “help” though. I have used cbd, thc, and blended topicals, and all seem to have the same effect. I think the benefit I am receiving may be just be from rubbing my feet haha. But yeah, it’s the physical therapy that does the most for me right now.

9 Likes