Holy's Garden (Part 1)

How’s the TK reversal progressing?

7 Likes

Slowly. I sprayed her again yesterday actually, 4ish days after the last spray. Starting to get balls to come in now on day 21 but the initial growth didn’t look too promising. Didn’t look like other reversals I’ve seen so hence the shorter time between sprays now. She’s getting damaged from doing that but not bad so far. Hoping I’ll be able to get some pollen soon but nothing for the foreseeable yet.

13 Likes

What exactly are you gettin’ at here? Haha…

That is interesting. I wonder if maybe environment/setup has anything to do with it. Do the flowers look similar, too? Or is it just plant/leaf morphology?

6 Likes

Leaf/stem morphology, stem rub is very similar too, both have a woody citrus type scent up front. Technically Neville’s haze came out way after TK so I know it’s not that directly, but definitely appears like they may be related from something in the lineage :thinking:

9 Likes

Well…of note to me is the leaf crinkle. OG Kush I have does that.

7 Likes

That could just be because of your nutes etc. I’ve noticed that my soil mix always imparts a very noticeable flavor to pretty much everything I grow, to varying degrees. Whenever I do my smoke reports, I always have to kinda differentiate between,”Okay, what am I tasting that’s from the weed itself and what flavors are coming from my soil mix?” It’s pretty easy, at this point, to figure it out, though.

But I’m not saying you’re not on to something here. Pretty fascinating, really.

You cracked the code! Haha.

8 Likes

Neville have repeatedly said over the years that pretty much everything is from him at the end of the road. Who know, he might have been right. I don’t trust anyone in cannabis imo, no matter how big they are. Everyone got the shit, everyone have an story and we don’t know anything tbh. Everyone is just doing educated guesses.

Pz :v:t2:

10 Likes

I definitely know what you mean but it’s definitely not that. Everything is on the same feed and these are the only two plants with that stem rub. Triforce are similar but I know those are TK crosses. My other unrelated strains have completely different stem rubs.

8 Likes

Not impressed with the pheno you grew? Or just time to move on?
Got ya had to scroll back as to why. That’s shitty the few I’ve ran were excellent they were from 50 state.

4 Likes

Yeah just not near the quality, potency, or anything really of my keeper cut. Way leafier, lot more airy, half the terps. Just going to have to pop more seeds, like I originally planned, in search of that male.

12 Likes

Always striving for better/perfection.
Hell yea H.A. :+1:

You’ll find it :100:

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s cool. It might also explain where that “electric” sorta,”Better take it easy with this one…” high that you and others have mentioned re: TK comes from. Very interesting.

7 Likes

TK Reversal - Day 22

39 Likes

Nice to see things appear to be going well w/ the reversal! A remixed version of Triple Sunshine using your SSDD sounds like a really cool project as well. Having TK S1s around would never be a bad thing either… Wonder what Nspecta meant by this : low viability of pollen from (his) reversed tk?

14 Likes

Yeah possibly the pollen isn’t very viable, or possibly it’s just the TK doesn’t like her own pollen which would actually be pretty normal. Lot of non cannabis plants don’t self well. Either way, I should know pretty soon here :crossed_fingers: will turn around and immediately start reversing another clone of her until I get it. Might try other sts recipe. Forget 4 years to do it though, it’s gonna happen this year if I can help it.

24 Likes

Neville’s Haze x C5Mango F2 #5 - Day 20

C5 x SensiStar F3 #5 - Day 14

I thought this was a neat comparison.

TK top/right, TriForce #4 left, TriForce #1 bottom left.

More TK reversal pics

Think I need to spray again tonight :thinking:

38 Likes

Here’s one of the SSDD f2 bx1 x ( OG Chem x Casey Jones). 56 days since flip

35 Likes

Nice fat buds on that one.

7 Likes

Killer Bro. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thanks y’all. The other one is really frosty but has the flop bad! Damn wet noodles for stems. :joy:

7 Likes