Holy's Garden (Part 1)

I think most people doing TK backcrosses ARE crossing her to these heavier yielding, heavier high, loud AF, OG type plants that show up in her offspring because they think that’s overall superior, but I don’t believe that to be the case from a connoisseur’s perspective.

IMO, the best things about Triangle Kush are:

1. The layering of her glorious, forehead sweat-inducing, daytime high - Ride The Snake
  2. The complexity of her smells and flavors. There’s not just one or two scents in there, more like ~9
  3. The fat bracht’s with the greasy resin and hardly any leaf
    There is also something in the TK that my mind and/or body absolutely craves. I don’t know what it is, but I haven’t gotten that from any other plant in the last ~10 years or so.

Orgy Kush, Triangle Larry, Rare Dankness #1, etc, are all heavier OG type plants from TK crosses used for backcrossing the TK. That, IMO, is going the wrong direction for maintaining her qualities. It’s the direction I’d take if I was trying to sell beans to random people. It’s not the direction I’d take to make more plants like TK, which is what I want to do.

It’s why I hit her with the NL2 leaning Kryptonite male. Distant IX to a ~grandparent line in order to bring back those older phenos. Same thing I did and saw with the ‘FLC BX1’ aka Lemon Cheese Haze line I made. That cross really brings out those hidden haze phenos in the line. The TriForce line is bringing out the Kush phenos among others. If my new NL2 male continues to hold up, I will make TK x NL2 en masse to give out sometime early next year. The same NL2 that was in the Kryptonite. Should be a kushier version of TriForce, maybe just call it Akimbo :wink: I will do that in order to have another option for a backcross line without straying far from her genetic base. As well as to provide males to work with since TF1 x TK and/or TF4 x TK will be fem lines with no males.

35 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I can understand you sticking to your goals of creating a TK Bx and not just pollinating everything you have going (even though it would be tempting), we can only grow so many seeds and what you are doing obviously takes a lot of time and effort.

10 Likes

Very Nice!!! :100: :fire:

5 Likes

No kidding! I never would even guess that’s TK from that pic. LOL nice job controlling that girl!

10 Likes

What was the longest flowering triforce girl you’ve run so far? I’m flipping these two big soil ones today or tomorrow

3 Likes

I love smoking those beads in joints! In fruity strain it will give you that extra caramel sweetness. Really nice!

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Strayfox has some videos on his IG showing a room full of her looking just like this but better :wink:

Same as the TK really. 77 days or so. The two I kept run quicker than her.

Oh yeah! A good portion of the bracht’s come out golden hued too

and while some of it is trichomes causing the color, I’m now assuming the majority of it is actually coming from the very same high brix content that is producing those golden/amber colored globs :thinking:

30 Likes

There’s a pheno In the AOG f3 we made that does this every time when grown right, she pops them out all over it’s very cool, I’ve seen clear before but these amber ones are epic!

38 Likes

Trimming up one of the SSDD F2 Bx1 x (OG Chem x Casey Jones) @HolyAngel

39 Likes

Very nice @VAkish

4 Likes

Looking great dude, keep it up :metal:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

Fantastic progress to report @HolyAngel on the SSDD f2 bx1, that made it Outside in the Peoples Republic of Ontario.

Parked next to Frankenstein in the Sand-trap, she has grown Immense Fan leaves in the last week.

Wicked and Wild growth, there was zero expectation of such a spurt.

Double Serrated

@JohnnyPotseed, here is your Creature; Frankenstein, full of spunk in the Sand-Trap

40 Likes

Looking good MB

6 Likes

Thanks alot @Smooth, this is the best part. LITFA rules and all of my Friends are finding this “water-only” approach, Easy this year… Go Figure.

Spoil the Soil rules !

9 Likes

The Frankenstein is awesome smoke and a nice yielder, you are going to love her.

5 Likes

Here is a bud off the other SSDD F2 Bx1 x (OG Chem x Casey Jones) girl

26 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 that AOG F3 looks fantastic :star_struck:

:heart_eyes: ooh I think I like this other one better @VAkish but they both look super dank! :fire: :fire:

You got yet another beautiful girl going there @MissinBissin! Think this one may be a little different than the first one you ran out. Starlite is definitely improving the structure of the mom in this pheno and where some of that leaf is coming from :wink:

24 Likes

@HolyAngel that is without a doubt the chunkiest TK I have ever seen, phenomenal work!

5 Likes

Thanks bro! but I’m only getting close, check this out:

29 Likes

Strays not human though…. He’s actually a green person never mind thumb :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes