Holy's Garden (Part 1)

@HolyAngel I am crushed for your situation. Best of Luck to You.

3 Likes

Thanks bro! Still no power this morning. Someone not the power company is saying maybe Wednesday or Friday but no one really knows :pensive:

10 Likes

Can you run an extension cord from across the street?

7 Likes

Damn hope you get your power back soon!!! Damn power companies are just monopolies with very outdated infrastructure. Hoping you get back to normal today instead of wed-friday!

3 Likes

Right? Like who’s bright idea is it to keep running the power lines above ground, winding through trees and whatnot. Pretty sure in actual first world countries they bury the lines…

No chance of extension cord across the street, neighbors just not close like that, physically/emotionally. May be able to get a generator from a buddy if the wife wants to make the trip but unsure yet. May just continue to wait it out :thinking:

11 Likes

Here in Sweden we never have problem with power and we got lines above ground aswell. But it’s all about redundancy. You need to have multiple line going to places, so if one breaks. The other ones can pick up the slack.
Hope you get it back soon and that it have fucked your plants up too much.

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

IMG_4729

2 Likes

Damn, I’m amazed this stuff happens in 2023 what’s it been now @HolyAngel 5 days :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

4 solid days so far. Tonight will be 5th night.

Boss got me a small 2200w generator so i can at least run some fans and charge stuff. Could run my lights but I’d rather run the dehumidifier… that’s 1500w by itself tho so probably not gonna happen. No point hooking up the fridge either.

This is just gonna be The Great Mold/Budrot/Herm Test of 2023.

15 Likes

Damn! That’s awesome of your boss though. Ya dehumidifiers are a power slut! Oh man just hearing that makes me cringe :grimacing:

3 Likes

Damn, that really sucks man. What about your father-in-law, does he have any space to spare in a crunch or are they out of power as well?

2 Likes

Man dude, this sucks, and nothing you can really do. Keep humidity down, you might be ok if it comes back in next 2 days…hope it does

2 Likes

Father in law is in the same boat a few miles from me. Still no power there either.

Power company just now says I’m no longer in outtage but I’m not home to check yet so we’ll see.

11 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

pushing thumbs!

1 Like

Just now got power back!

Looks like only one top got mold/Budrot. The nice fat TriForce 4 top :cry:

Oh well

Also lost the c5ss girl as she was just throwing some weird growth and been underfed this whole time. Still have everything else for now.

I’m not sure I’m going to get any tk bx1 or TK s1 but I’m definitely going to get some ssdd x TK fems. Will get better pics later.

44 Likes

Glad to hear the power is back on .

8 Likes

Me too bro, me too. We were just about to fall asleep in the basement just to stay cool, night 5 with no power, when the power came on for like 2 seconds and went off… 10 min later, on again and it’s stayed on since :pray:

23 Likes

Happy that the power is back…:v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Time to cook something and celebrate. Lol take out must be getting old by now .

6 Likes