Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Thank you much!! I should be good on seeds and stuff but will let ya know if i get there for sure.

My only worry on the reveg is epigenetics messing with the offspring and/or changing the profile of the plant. Nothing should happen from it but, I’ve not personally tried it to see.

Gonna hope these girls turn around. I just this morning got humidity and everything back to where it should be in the room so hopefully they just bounce back soon.

14 Likes

Every plant I’ve revegged has been a freak show morphology-wise. Buds still had the same effects. Clones from reveveggers all reverted back to the originals. I think you can worry about something else, lol!

12 Likes

Yay, well that’s good to know! The one in flower is at day 36ish… I might just pull her out and back into veg then. Better safe than sorry. Hopefully that works.

9 Likes

Stuck her in the “male” tent I had the reversed TK flowering in. Figure any residual pollen in there can’t hurt right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Let’s see if she re-veg’es before too long here.

35 Likes

Revegging vibes.

6 Likes

Ok, dude. You are an absolute weed nerd!! :rofl::rofl:. I feel I’m a pretty intelligent guy, but had to look up epigenetic’s!! :roll_eyes::flushed::crazy_face:

11 Likes

Your smarter than a damn plant , they will be fine . Your not going to alter genetics , in my opinion .

Got 3 TK to make S1 with , and 3 WC too . Gonna cross them both ways too .

6 Likes

I got a shirt that says ‘Weedologist’ :rofl:

13 Likes

Ugh… took a closer look at the TriForce #4 and… every single top had mold on it. Had to chop em all. Was at least a gallon bag worth of bud :see_no_evil: Rest of the plant looks good. TK and TriForce #1 look pristine. Hope that’s it for losses from this 5 day outage…

20 Likes

Ohhh noooo. Hoping thats it for losses.

6 Likes

That sucks man. I was given the advice to limit their water intake near the end.

4 Likes

So sorry to hear about all your issues you been having best of luck on the ssdd reveg! Sending positive vibes your way bud!

10 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your bud loss!

8 Likes

god dammit. super sorry for the lost work and bud man, you did so much work on that reversal too and that triforce 4 might have been the prettiest bud in the tent :frowning: hope some good comes your way bud

9 Likes

Thanks guys. Definitely been a bit disheartening over here :pensive:
Lets get some good news back in here!

What’s left of my TriForce #4 - Day 74

Still not complaining, it’s gonna be a good yield regardless of losing all my cola’s :cry:

Triangle Kush - Day 61

Noming those leaves but

She looks and smells absolutely glorious :heart_eyes:
Much better than the last run I did of her at that.

TriForce #1 - Day 54

Despite the looks, her flowers are smaller than the previous run. The other TK I have that is also in a 1/4 gallon fabric pot, also has similar sized(small) flowers instead of the bigger fat one’s from the girls in the 1 gallon fabric pots. Think I’m gonna have to run 1gal’s in here from here on out to maintain the larger flower size :thinking:

48 Likes

Oh, If anyone is looking for more Sunshine Daydream genetics, I sent some packs over to @JohnnyPotseed

StarShine F2 = StarShine #2 x StarShine #1 = (SSDD F2 #1 x Starlite)
SSDD F2 BX1 = (SSDD F2 #1 x StarShine #1)

(Starlite is Karma Genetics A5Haze S1 x Melvanetics 89 NL5 BX8)

https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/2684

26 Likes

Wow :star_struck: those sound amazing

Very OG of you

16 Likes

If the plant is only for seeds you can get the seeds to maturity by spraying sulfur on the mold. The mold will definitely die and stop eating the buds. Of course… never spray it on something you are going to consume.

16 Likes

Sadly that TF4 was solely for smoking and not seed making. I think a few flowers might’ve gotten hit by stray pollen but I never intentionally pollinated her. That is super useful to know tho! I’ll have to keep that in mind. Was hoping you might’ve had some ideas ^^

17 Likes

Just got 3 more above ground wish me luck the first 3 I popped a {year ago?) were males

9 Likes