Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Oh nice! Best of luck on finding 3 dank girls this time :wink:

9 Likes

I had to make an order of these from JP :sweat_smile:

Pz :v:t2:

13 Likes

Hell yeah! Won’t be disappointed with those bro ^^

I just started soaking a pack of JOTI’s Northern Lights. Supposed to be some pain relieving, couchlocking, sleep inducing herb. Sounds like perfect nighttime herb for the wife and I.

Forget taking a summer break. I need to uppot some things to put into flower… Another TriForce 1 and 4… couple TK’s. Maybe tomorrow…

26 Likes

Still love JOTI’s work very much :facepunch:t2: nice!

7 Likes

Atta boy! Straight Back to the goodness !

9 Likes

hey all need some help i cant find any canna coco locally and have 3 options

Grow it coco
mother earth coco
urban worm coco

any one here ever use any of those and if so what was your experience sorry to hijack i just know you grow well lol

3 Likes

All I use is Mother Earth coco. Either the 70/30 (coco/perlite) bag that I amend to 50/50, or the pure coco bag that I also amend to 50/50 coco/perlite. Either way it’s prebuffered and whatnot. Can use it directly out of the bag and into your pots.

6 Likes

this is what i needed thanks. place only has the pure coco one but ill buy some perlite and make a 70/30 mix myself. 40 bucks a bag though pre tax ouch was getting canna coco for 30 cash flat before

4 Likes

Seems a bit high to me too but least you don’t have to soak or do anything to the mother earth but add perlite ^^

3 Likes

Glad everything is back to normal brother…
You are a hard worker and a true OG…
Hope everything is uphill from here onwards…

7 Likes

Aw thank you! I hope so too :crossed_fingers: :pray:

6 Likes

Well… went to look at the TriForce #4 girl since she was at 78 days today and… every single flower has mold on it. Had to trash the whole plant :cry: is what it is with a 5 day power outage in late flower.

The TK at 65 days:

and another TK and the TriForce #1(unpictured) at 58 days all still look pristine at least. I do see a few beans getting made on the TF1 so that’s nice. I don’t think there will be a lot this run but can try and make more again soon. That will be the Fem TK BX1.

46 Likes

Wow, I am sorry to hear that.

7 Likes

Bummer dude! That botrytis sucks, and it’s so disheartening to open up buds and see that shit. I guess a generator probably on the list of thing I need to get. If you lose any of the clones, you know we got ya, plenty of back ups around. Onwards…

15 Likes

StunnA :100: :fire:

15 Likes

Yeah definitely a bit sad. Was the best run of the TF4 I’d done so far but nothing I could do. A generator is definitely on the list of things to get! I did lose the BH#7 a few weeks ago, church still on the fence but I think she’ll bounce back :thinking: Waiting for my ssdd girl to reveg as all her clones are gone too. everything else is doing good at least.

Oh yeah! Best run of her yet too! She smells absolutely glorious. Multifaceted :drooling_face: going to try and take her to 84 days.

17 Likes

sorry to hear the bad news but im glad its not all for nothing that triangle is going to rock!

5 Likes

that sure sucks a lot man! heads up!!!

5 Likes

Hey HolyAngel, on the SSDD F2 BX1
(Currently available for purchase from @JohnnyPotseed) :wink:

What kind of temps do they like & any other tips?
Also what kind of stretch can you expect after flip?

Thanks!

9 Likes

For me ran 4 females stretch is around 1x for the shorter to 2x depending on phenos I found they where very ca/mg hungry liked temps in the Mid 70s most ideal with very slight foxtailing when I cranked my light took colder weather outdoors in the 40s without much issue @Gonzo i know you asked holy but figured it might help :call_me_hand:

17 Likes