Holy's Garden (Part 1)

And added megacrop 1part, sweet candy, and their own cal-mag product to the calculator.

3 Likes

Yeah, ehm, no… I won’t touch that s**t :laughing:

@Tappy In hydro I’ve always done the Lucas-ish formula, so Bloom is the only thing you need. In soil i go full organic, salt free.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

It has come to my attention that the liquid nutes part of the calculator might indeed be off by a factor or 2.
Working on it today :+1:

5 Likes

Ok I think I got it :thinking:

For the liquid nutrients, i’m seemingly having to double the numbers i get compared to if they were dry ferts, and then divide by 3.7854(1 us gallon) to get the, hopefully correct now, elemental ppm’s that are accurate down to the liter.

6 Likes

This is super cool bro. I’m gonna try jacks in the future so this will be tremendously helpful

5 Likes

@HolyAngel which ppm scale, 500 or 700, are you using? Just me, but ec makes things so much simpler, :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think it’s .5 scale but idk for sure. EC is different and not something I get from the dry calculator that gives me the elemental numbers. All my ‘ppm #’ is, is just adding up the elemental ppms that are shown there.

4 Likes

@HorseBadorites Quick Easy look and comparison.
He s using 0.5 scale because we dialed in Canna Coco with that scale

4 Likes

Gotcha, thanks!

4 Likes

Man, has it been 3 days already?

I could stand to up the mag a little bit :thinking: but new growth is looking good with this 6g-maxiblom/1g-calnite. We’ll see what happens. Lights still on 18/6 and only flooding once a day for 4 minutes or so.

I am starting to get some weird looking preflowers on some of the black river’s :confused: I only got a brief look this morning but it was looking like herms in veg. The bottom right one that I was for sure was a girl, now has some male type lookin preflowers on it as well, the leaf cupping a bracht look that’s indicative of a male. Maybe the lemony left plant too is doing the same. And the center male looked like it has bracht’s on some nodes… I’m going to take a better look this evening and see. Could’ve just been my eyes first thing in the morning, in a rush before work. I haven’t gotten to lookin at the other plants yet that are from clone, but I’m assuming they’re stable :crossed_fingers: Working them out of their calcium funk with the crinkle leaves.

30 Likes

So it looks like both blue tags(front center and front right) are both boys now, and the yellow and orange are still girls. Everything looks stable so far :crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

Fantastic news! :crossed_fingers:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah kinda. The two blues were the closest smelling to each other of all the seed plants. I thought I had a male/female pair, but both being male… i’m gonna have to choose which one to keep in the end. Not keeping both males. Will have to see how they flower and make some choices. Great news on the not herms tho! Still plenty of time for it happen, I haven’t even flipped to flower yet, likely this weekend, but definitely lookin good so far!

10 Likes

What size bags are u running bro?

2 Likes

I believe this is the answer you seek :bear:

4 Likes

Yep! The bubba, skunk tangerine, and the 3 og kush are all in 1/2 gallon ac infinity nursery bags, and the 4 black river og are in 1/4 gallon ac infinity nursery bags :wink:

I’ll most likely up pot the black river girls when I flip. the boys can stay in the 1/4 gallons as part of the stress test and keep em from getting too big.

11 Likes

So the calimagic and the liquid koolbloom measurements were way off. I fixed them. the canna coco nutes should be dialed in correctly but i haven’t verified against the canna vega/flores yet. should be the same though :thinking:

12 Likes

alot of work ,i guess ! very cool sheet you are working on! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Just fixed the biobizz nutes too. Seems every company wants to write shit on the bottles in different amounts than what’s actually in there. GH was the only one putting out correct numbers.

7 Likes

That’s messed up man :man_facepalming:t2: you figure they’d regulate this stuff huh? I get like Cronk or some lil company maybe flying under the radar but canna, GH etc.should really be specifying actual numbers

3 Likes