Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Yeah personally, the SSDD x BROG is likely where I will be looking for the pain relief. The more I think about it, the more I don’t really have any interest in crossing the ssdd back to the bubba. The bubba leaning ssdd F1s were my least favorite :sweat_smile: some of the least potent too. The BROG3 is more potent than the Bubba is and still seems to be daytime oriented from my 4day dried sample I just tried. There’s some muscle relaxation present and definitely the nerve pain relief. Arms numb again. Back feels a little looser. I will see about reversing the brog3 soon but I do plan on finding a male just like her in the ~110 beans @SamwellBB sent me.

The bubba is getting relegated to nighttime herb and that’s pretty much it sadly. I wish she was more potent. Effects are good tho and with the yield and overall plant herself; I’m fine having her for now instead of the TriForce #4 I was using for nighttime herb before. She’ll hang around for awhile at least.

20 Likes

Shucked the Black River OG #3 girl

That’s a 5"x7" tray for the record. Still gotta clean em up and do a count. I know there’s still a few in the flowers too.

55 Likes

Wooo!!! Nice haul @HolyAngel !

6 Likes

Hell yeah that’s a nice tray of seeds right there :star_struck:

5 Likes

Saweeeet i say.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, bunch of beans to sort from 3 crosses. Still two plants to take down and shuck. Should end up around 2g per watt too :eyes:

14 Likes

How do you usually count your seeds? Weighing, a pre-measured container, manually or some other way? They look nice, healthy, and ripe!

4 Likes

I usually count out 50 beans as a nice average and weigh them to see, then weigh the total amount of beans and do the math.

There were a bunch of unripe beans in the 3 plants. From finding the one or two nanners at the very bottom of the bubba, I think she pollinated everything, but I of course can’t be positive. I’ve tossed all the light colored beans and am keeping all the darkest beans and have been checking the mottling pattern too.

15 Likes

That makes so much more sense…ive always counted mine out by hand like a pharmacist counting out prescription pills lol

2 Likes

I count 937.

13 Likes

50 beans came out to 0.96 grams
All the beans came out to 17.80 grams
17.80/0.96 = 18.541 sets of 50
18.54 x 50 = 927 Black River OG F2 beans.

You’re count is probably spot on @Coda good eyes! :eyes:
I feel like you win a pack or something for that guess :sweat_smile:

31 Likes

That was either a lucky guess or you’ve got way too much time on your hands. Lol

12 Likes

Maybe had the ai count it? :joy: Either way :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Nice haul of seeds lots of work collecting and cleaning.

3 Likes

Thanks! More work yet to do tho. I’m sure there’s that many of the bubba cross to clean up too. Then comes the ssdd and the skunk tangerine in week or so :grin:

5 Likes

What I do is count 10 and then try to count groups of ten until I see 100 and then count groups of 100. The 37 was a complete shot in the dark :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Great work as always bud!! :muscle:

4 Likes

Jesus Christ, dude, I thought you were just joking when you said 937, throwing out random numbers haha. I was thinking of responding,”No way! That’s easily two thousand and thirty-three!” but since you have a method and all, I’ll refrain from guessing…

10 Likes

Figure these might be useful later

Day 43

Chem #4

Chem91

46 Likes

@HolyAngel You’re Chem ladies look fantastic!

1 Like