Holy's Garden (Part 1)

merry christmas brotha thanks for always being there when i have some questions.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Merry Christman man! Mm that sounds nice I really enjoy incensey smells, very underrated terpene profile - some old time hashplants and sativas seem to be the main source.

5 Likes

Here’s the “missing” Chem #4 pics - Day 71

42 Likes

Thanks for linking Bohdis post. I had only really heard second hand about his stance on all that… It clears thing up for sure.

:v:

4 Likes

That swiss thai Neville perks my ears up. She looks like a lovely tropical gal I would like to vacation with for sure.

5 Likes

Oh yeah! Me too :joy:
I’m putting her to shame right now but I’m hoping the new run will be better ^^

7 Likes

Its ok. Your plants look nice. I should be locked up with the amount I abuse my ladies… I would have a bad time in prison when it got out that I was abusing females like that. :eyes:

Where are those from Holy? I am sure you mentioned at some point but I couldnt find it.

ps sorry for my bad sense of humour haha

4 Likes

Lol no worries

The swiss thai nevil 2 x nh21/mm and the nh21 x mm f2 are both from @connoisseurgenetics but he’s banned now. Think he has a site tho :thinking:

6 Likes

Naw he hasn’t updated his site in years. He’s said that too at some point. I think just direct sales via email and there’s one local shop in London carrying his I believe.

Unless things have changed in the last year. I don’t follow the guy.

5 Likes

I want to ask but I wont haha.

3 Likes

He wouldn’t pay to be a sponsor was basically the jist of it.

7 Likes

Alright, been playing around with the RAW photos this Pixel 8 Pro can take and… I think it blows the 7 pro out of the water :thinking: Have to shrink them down to 25% size in order to upload them though…

4x4 Full Tent

SSDD F2 #1 - Day 40
Non-RAW here, didn’t get a good RAW pic I guess…

Chem #4 - Day 20

C5SensiStar F3 #5 - Day 20

Chem91 (left) | Triangle Kush (right) - Day 16

Bubba Kush - Day 7

Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x NH21/MM - Day 7

I’ve been crushing her internode spaces every day.
Need to clean the tray apparently :see_no_evil:
The pink is nute water(gypsum/maxibloom) from topping off the res while I was taking pics.

And then for the 3x3

Chem 91 - Day 74

She might be coming down tonight. I haven’t scoped the trich’s yet but she looks done-done for sure.

Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x NH21/MM - Day 57
1703855835000 1703855843000
:heart_eyes: :drooling_face: She smells so good!
Anyways, thanks for looking :slight_smile:

41 Likes

Damn man, wish my phone took pics like that!! The LED’s really screw mine up!! Looking good. Hope that Chem 91 smokes as good as she looks!’

8 Likes

Beautiful plants! Pixel 8 looks to be working nicely.

2 Likes

Definitely looks great! Nice

2 Likes

Adobe Lightroom helps a bit with the colors but a lot of them I don’t have to adjust as the pixel cameras seem to auto adjust correctly for the most part. It’s mainly exposure/highlights/contrast/shadows that I need to edit.

With the raws it was just dehazing and adjust texture and clarity.

9 Likes

I dunno know if it’s the new phone or what, but the meristems on a lot of the plants look extra-thick. You’re not using silica anymore, right? Or you’re using it sparingly? In any event, yeah, they look sturdy for sure.

And your pics look great, @Joker haha.

10 Likes

I stopped using silica entirely a few runs ago. Maybe last year :thinking: When I realized the flowers smoke better without it. Can’t really say I’ve seen any difference without it either. The TK I crush her internode spaces in order to keep her shorter. I’ve let that one go a little bit though without doing so. Just raised the light a bit yesterday so i’m not burning her tops. Other than the STN2 girl, I haven’t really touched anything else.

14 Likes

I haven’t noticed any differences in growth without it, in my system, but definitely get harsh and smoky bud if I use it too long into flower :sweat_smile:

7 Likes