Holy's Garden (Part 1)

ah i’m all out of likes

5 Likes

Haha @HolyAngel seeing the edits in real time made me laugh out loud :laughing: @Swe-can is the best!

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

lol yeah ended up moving it to pm :joy:

@Swe-can IS the best! :partying_face:

4 Likes

IMG_6297
Happy New Year Bro! Hope 2024 is filled with blessings for you and yours! Much respect :facepunch:t2:

8 Likes

I think I have some Runaway Bride (Putang MASS MEDICAL CUT x Cake Fighter) freebie seeds from GLG if you want them.

12 Likes

Oh, I appreciate the thought here but I’m assuming you’re being sarcastic… We both know where I would put those :rofl::joy:

11 Likes

That’s not too surprising, considering how old those seeds are.

Probably a male… haha. If it does turn out male, though, it might be worth looking into.

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up. I actually totally forgot that you had started those seeds.

10 Likes

Lol maybe. That hasn’t usually been the case for me. Usually the females are the tallest in my setup :thinking:

If I get a pair and they’re stable I’ll make f2s for sure and offer you back half the beans. If I only get one gender, I’ll figure something out. If they’re both girls I have the NH21/MM F2 male to use. If they’re both males I have the c5sensistar f3 #5 girl and/or the swiss thai nevil 2 girl to use them on. There’s also a chance in something from SAN’s C5BX2 to use too :wink: Same offer will stand regardless of what happens. Least I can do.

Thanks for giving me a chance to run them. Will get to the Mountain Temples and The Fuzz soon too.

11 Likes

Why does Mass Medical get a bit of a bad rep? I heard he used to play with little finger skateboards and people made fun of him for it but it seems a little harsh.

PS Happy 2024 to you all :balloon:

4 Likes

I have some nl5hz from Mr nice I think about 9 to 12 left. I might just might be willing to donate for a repo…:wink:

5 Likes

He ripped off Melvanetic’s’ and Professor P. He rides bodhi’s coattails to make money. Bunch of herm gear…

Oh may have to work something out. I think I have a 15 pack and a 5 pack tho already. Unsure on age. 15 pack might be old or fake since it came from hugh_glass :sweat_smile: the 5 pack came from misterbee so I know that’s legit.

The mango haze and Neville’s haze are from mrnice too :wink:

11 Likes

Haven’t heard that name in a while.

3 Likes

Right… not since the ril fiasco really.

3 Likes

Got burnt for some cash on one of his deals

2 Likes

That sucks :confused: He always did me right until that RIL thing happened and he disappeared. It’s the only reason I still have the nl5haze beans. I think there’s a chance they’re actually legit as I got them like a year or two before all that went down but :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Ditto. He sent me beans that were crushed in transit. Since they couldn’t be replaced, he sent cuts from his garden on his own dime to make up for it. It seemed out of character when he absconded with the RIL seeds…

8 Likes

That’s just the icing on the cake. If he was cool, I don’t think anybody’d have a problem with that, but he isn’t cool, so… You can’t be a shitty breeder and play with finger skateboards haha.

11 Likes

Were they in ceterfuse tube label with blue painters tape. With partial yellow mrnice tube of said strain. I say that cause I really can’t remember who I traded for these it’s been atleast 2yrs or so

3 Likes

No I don’t think so :thinking: Was a small vial with a clear sticker going diagonally from bottom of the vial to the top with black letters on it ‘NL5Haze’.

And the one’s from misterbee were repacked.

4 Likes

I remember now I got em from Blowing upjake, those pink floyd f2 . Got devil from misterbee tho.

3 Likes