Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Yeah, the smaller the pot the more often you need to flood. Kinda like doing the solo cup challenge but… cheating :laughing:

10 Likes

I brought some buds of both TK and 91 in a little tight-vac container to smoke at work today and… I honestly can’t tell which bud is which :sweat_smile: IDK if I’m smoking TK or 91 :joy: can tell a difference in the smells but it’s getting hard there too.

21 Likes

Nevil’s Haze #21 x Mullumbimby Madness F2 #1 Male - Day 74

Chopped him back to veg growth at day ~35 and still going strong now :muscle:
I’ve gotten him to draught conditions and brought back.
He’s completely rootbound in a 1/4 gallon pot.
Still dropping pollen, still putting out new balls, still not a single hair anywhere on him :wink:

37 Likes

Nice, stable mofo for sure. What size tent is that? I love the idea of a dedicated tent for males as opposed to these male isolation boxes.

5 Likes

Oh yeah! Stable for sure! Think he’s the best male I’ve found, but we’ll have to see how he breeds :grin:
(STN2xNH21/MM) x NH21/MM F2 beans are almost ready to be picked and dried image
Think I found a Chem91 x NH21/MM F2 bean too :wink:
Hopefully there’s a few TK beans as well but I haven’t seen any just yet. Going to hit the TK on the next run of her for sure. TK/NH21/MM sounds way better than TKNL5Haze :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I need to get to those beans at some point :thinking:

The tent is just a 2x2x4 with a single HLG Rspec board around 60watts or so :thinking: for sure no more than 90 watts. No fan or anything. Keeps it simple ^^

19 Likes

What a mad lad! Loving it. He looks very nice for being a almost pure sativa male, short internode spacing and quite large clusters. He also have the feral sativa look and a cross to something like TK is definitely going to kick up some heterosis, not that it looks like hes in need of it, but the potential of monsters is there!

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Yeah he’s pretty interesting considering the lineage. He stayed pretty short for most of flower until like 3 weeks in and then he shot up.

I chopped him back to the main stem a week or so after this pic and he kept going from there. Definitely prefer these internode spaces to the STN2 girl :sweat_smile: I didn’t touch his branches at all for this run.

22 Likes

Some shots from todays smoke

SSDD F2 #1

Triangle Kush

46 Likes

:drooling_face:

1 Like

Please sir, I want some more…

1 Like

Which did you prefer this morning?

1 Like

@schmarmpit

You speaking to me sir ???

2 Likes

Both! Take the SSDD for pain relief and the TK to keep me going through the work shift :wink:

That SSDD girl clogs up pieces with the quickness!

13 Likes

Yes. I can send you the Chem91 if you like.

13 Likes

Starting in on the Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x Nevil’s Haze #21 x Mullumbimby Madness girl this morning :yum:
Seeds were falling out of the couple branches that I had pollinated with the NH21/MM F2 male so I figured it was time to take just those branches down. Already shucked and smoked one little bud this morning but didn’t take any pics :sweat_smile: Here’s the beans from it tho:

And the next two buds to get fan dried and shucked for sampling:

It is supremely sticky! Has a spicy scent and flavor :thinking: I smell some kind of incense, maybe sandalwood? a hint of lemon grass, and maybe a decent amount of mango? or some kind of almost fruity/citrus type smell on the end :thinking: I’m really not sure yet. Flower is from day 72 or so and the plant is still going, not to mention i’m quick drying these flowers for shucking/sampling.

I’m not sure on the High yet. I waked and baked the one bud this morning and I can’t say I’ve had anything quite like it before. Initially I was thinking it wasn’t that potent, and I mean this is fully seeded flowers from a starved plant so wouldn’t be unheard of, but after 5-10min I realized I was high AF lol

I can tell the A5 is in there but its not “heavy” at all like what comes through in most a5haze crosses IMO. There’s definitely a bit of the C5 coming through too, but the rest is a bit new to me. Have all the thoughts. Mind racing, almost in a trippy way. Not anxious or racy myself though. Could definitely see a creativity boost for sure. There’s a visual lag or trippy type effect going on, not hallucinating obviously, but I find myself wanting to just sit and stare at moving objects for inordinate amounts of time :eyes: They just look really interesting :joy: I get this effect a bit in the Chem4 too.

That’s about all I have for now.

32 Likes

Sounds like it’s perfect for tea time :wink:

I mean madness is in the name, I would expect some interesting effect profiles. Seeds look awesome btw!

9 Likes

Heh right! Im really interested to see how the non-seeded flowers smoke once they’re ready here in a couple more weeks. And definitely going to prioritize starting these seeds and any I can find in the TK.

13 Likes

Day 24

Think stretch is just about over. Took a lot of internode crushing to keep her this short.
Every. Single. Internode space, That was an inch long or longer has been crushed to stem breaking at least twice over the course of the last three weeks. Most have been crushed 4-6 times.

Currently fighting off a Silverleaf Whitefly infestation that I’m not sure where it came from :thinking:
They seem to really like the Chem 4 the most :unamused: So far so good on wiping them out…

In other news:

AJ Sour Diesel - Day 7

C5SensiStar - Day 38

Gettin nice and fat :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

33 Likes

I do find this one helpful Ty for you hard work my friend.

Next run I’ll make some tincture from this strain

3 Likes

Yay! That’s awesome! Man, I totally forgot you ran out those bx1’s. What’d you think of them?
Please don’t hold back, love honest feedback :slight_smile:

6 Likes