Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Oh interesting, GMO makes you sleepy? I super appreciate that but I’d rather trade you the TK or 91 for the Pre98 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Cookies stuff just doesn’t do it for me at all, idk why :cry:

That being said, I’m finding it hard to differentiate the TK from the 91 :thinking: The 91 kinda makes me not wanna do shit a bit, whereas the TK kinda gets me going a bit, but outside of that one little effect difference and the flavor… they are the same imo. Comparing smoking the 91 to the Triangle Kush is like comparing smoking TriForce(TK x Kryptonite) to the Triangle Kush. I’m 100% convinced they share a parent, or are sisters, or something.

@MissinBissin Thanks bro! Everything is actually in 1/4 gallon ac infinity fabric nursery bags :wink:

22 Likes

I can say this here, Holy Shit! Did not realize you were working on that level.
Low Level

1 Like

Yeah with the flood table, don’t really need any larger pot sizes. Long as the plants don’t care about space, going to a bigger pot is just wasting coco/perlite.

4 Likes

Yes they’ll run flood in drain and 4 inch Rockwell cubes and grow monsters

4 Likes

Right I understand old cookie cross is best medicine for sleep I found as of yet Good medicine is good medicine went from 1-3 hours sleep a night to 6-8 hours of sleep that’s just awesome for me now I got try tracking down the forum cut and see if it’s coming from that side.

Let me see if I can get her back I let her go as she didn’t help me much great plant for breeding with she’s was like a somewhat weak Og I’ll let you know if I get her many thanks

4 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me either - they are very similar in growth structure. TK does seem a bit lankier, but very similar growth and leaf shapes etc. Still need to try out TK flowers here to judge for sure… as well as properly grown chem91. I really liked my very poorly grown chem91 ha.

8 Likes

I love gmo for sleep too, been smoking her for years, always helps me sleep and helps with pain. made some diamonds from some recently and that stuff will lay your ass out no matter how high your tolerance is, big clear 1/2 gram monsters too.

2 Likes

Are both from Fj

1 Like

Ah, no worries then. That last line just reiterates my initial thought that i’m done with bubba stuff :joy:
We can still work something out though just let me know ^^

5 Likes

She’s great get her ready to fill out the 3x3 will definitely keep her around

2 Likes

Which GMO cut is it? Mamiko’s Chem Cookies or the actual GMO?

Yeah TK, 91, 4, and that matt hermer cut were all from FJ.

3 Likes

In Veg it’s almost unmistakable if they are side by side and super healthy, the more I look the more I think you are onto something

3 Likes

Mines all from the SMF cut

1 Like

She’s supposed to be the GMO I take her 80 days i’m not a cookie fan in anyway but this plant is Great for sleeping I’m in love with her with the sleep meds most strain only help for few hours and stop after a month or so but she’s been doing great for months
He’s her at 72 days

21 Likes

I’ll second that, seems to have staying power others do not. I’ve been smoking her for a couple years now almost always have some on hand, doesn’t crush my tolerance levels nor do I tire of it…. That’s the reason I became so obsessed with her years ago. Was trying to obtain her for almost 5 years in fact.

11 Likes

I take it the size of those pots does affect how long between feed/water cycles though. Or is that wrong?

2 Likes

I’m feeling you on this. I’ve been smoking my Chem91 buds for the first time recently and I’m coming to the same conclusion. I do still get that TK rush right up front, but the 91 seems to mellow out much quicker for me and then kind of slows me down and I want to eat. Whereas the TK keeps me wound up like a jackal. I prefer the smell and flavor of the TK. My 91 bud has similar scents but overall just ‘less than’. I didn’t grow the 91 well this round though. Will try again soon enough.

16 Likes

Yeah exactly! I think I am actually preferring the flavor of the 91 over the TK, she came out pretty good imo. My tk didn’t come out as good as she has in prior runs, still close though. Gonna be hard to choose between them if I have to. Probably still keep the TK over the 91 :thinking: but it’s a close call.

16 Likes

Well it looks like I need to try running the 91

11 Likes

I can get her to ya if you like.

13 Likes