Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Oh yeah, tough for sure! If I didn’t have a decent harvest out of that 3x3, I’d be totally fucked right now. As-is, I should be able to squeek by for another ~10-12 weeks on what I have left. Just long enough to get the next run done. Just means that run has to be perfect :pray:

12 Likes

There’s no pressure there…

7 Likes

I have a sneaking feeling you kinda just wanted to run the fresh frozen :joy::joy:

Speaking of, I didn’t jump in that convo but it is by far the best hash I’ve ever made. And I found I had better yields than running dried bud. It was so aromatic and like silly putty. Suuuuuper sticky. Keep everything super cold lol

6 Likes

Hell yeah :drooling_face:
That’s exciting!

I’m also all out of likes again :confused: But you’re not wrong! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

get a sog goin on that table make sure you have enough for summer. and then you can breed and test during summer when the buds are never as good as the winter runs :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah there’s an idea :bulb:

I don’t really have any sog-able keepers tho :thinking::sweat_smile:
They all grow lanky and weird save for the c5ss girl lol

Still, I DO want to run at least half the table with TK… I may do something like that :thinking:

10 Likes

While we wait around in here, here’s a couple pics of the Chemdawg #4 I’ve been smokin on today :yum:

39 Likes

Beautiful display of Chem 4

1 Like

It’s got my mouth watering! Have the effects/taste changed a bit since the first time you sampled her when it was still pretty fresh?

1 Like

I feel like I can smell it…. Looks beautiful. :star_struck:

2 Likes

It’s less trippy and more like a haze/daytime type high. Like 91 meets my favorite Northstar(#4 rip) :thinking: I’ve been topping off my sessions of her with TK to keep me focused :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Science! I like it. Maybe someone should cross them together :grin:

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m thinking!

4 Likes

You got me pumped on my TK. Cant wait to see what the hype is about.

4 Likes

Sweet! I’m down. Are you shutting down over summer?

1 Like

Yeah if I can. Shut down flower from June through September or so. Gonna try and get it all done before then but I got a lot to do.

6 Likes

I have a question for you. @HolyAngel first time doing male photos. Give or take how long do males take to drop pollen ?

25F I don’t really trust breeders like exotic to have good genetics so I’m trying to plan ahead

I just switched from 12/12 to 11/13

8 Likes

It depends on the line but most males start dropping pollen around day 19-21 and will pick up speed through week 5 for so. A more sativa leaning male will make that happen a few weeks later.

2 Likes

Lol. Hell you need a couple runs just for smoke!! Your luck lately sucks!! :flushed:

6 Likes

No doubt! Need a full run out of the 4x4 minimum. We’ll see.

6 Likes