Holy's Garden (Part 1)

I do like a lot of things about the chem4, structure and yield like you said, among others. I just don’t like her enough to keep her around when I have these other things :joy:

Yeah kinda sad on the STN2, but there’s a reason Nevil didn’t work it further either. Think I see why. Regardless, the hunt continues ^^

I have not ran the Irene but a buddy that does sent me some and I like it. Bubba-ish for damn sure. I think I like it better than berger/orgnkid green bubba kush cut I just grew out and tossed, but I wouldn’t grow either of them. My SSDD crushes both of those cuts and actually does help my pain whereas those don’t do anything at all for it.

11 Likes

That Chocolate Trip x Lemon Thai went Quadrafoliate on two of the nodes

I think the first Tree of Life is a male but not 100% positive yet.

It looks similar to the tallest c5bx2 above it. TOL on bottom, C5BX2 on top.

The other TOL is fasciated to shit. Whole main stem is fasciated with not a single normal node on her and she doesn’t seem to be growing out of it. Unsure on keeping that one. Fasciated flowers aren’t exactly smokable, and usually not even potent at all. Everything else seems good tho.

36 Likes

Very cool! I haven’t seen a quad in many years! That’s awesome

4 Likes

My findings also bro

6 Likes

Right!? I’ve seen Doc D pull a few out of his Lemon Thai so I suspected it might be possible here but wasn’t expecting it to find it. Especially in only one bean! It looks like she’s growing out of it sadly but maybe it’ll continue ^^

Will take clones of these once I know gender’s, and then uppot and flip.

I tossed my SSDD and C5SS veg mom’s as they were too root bound and growing weird af. Waiting on another SSDD clone from my father in law and can get the last couple people covered there. TK clones rooting too now.

Got a spare cut of the Chem4 going, up-potted all 3 chem moms to get ready for flower. Have 2 or 3 TK getting ready for flower, and 1 or 2 chem91. One of the “TK’s” isn’t labeled and I think its the 91 but not positive yet :joy: goes to show how close they are to each other.

Also have a big BROG3 girl to uppot and flower out too. Should have a full table with those and these new seedlings here in a week or so :muscle:

17 Likes

I once had the biggest neatest fasciated flower and it was the shittiest bud on the whole plant. The plant itself was just adequate.

8 Likes

your problem will be solved by keeping the 91 for night time and the tk for all day. you said 91 was more narcotic couch perfect for sleep and tk is up and go. your welcome :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

How weird. Do you think it’s possible that the older the seeds, the higher the likelihood of said seeds growing, uh… troublesome-ly? Because I didn’t have any problems with those plants, other than maybe they could’ve used bigger pots than the three-gallons I grew them in.

When did you even plant that? Haha! I missed that, I think…

4 Likes

I’ll dispose of that for you :wink:

2 Likes

Idk really :thinking: sometimes it just happens. The black rivers threw out one that did that too and I don’t think they were that old :thinking:

Pretty much same time I soaked the mendo sunshine and c5bx2’s. I didn’t even realize it was ‘x lemon Thai’ until a week or so ago myself :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, I missed both of those, too haha. Which is fucked up, because I really do pride myself on reading every word that people write, whether I respond to their posts or not. You guys with the running logs, it’s always, like, shit just appears one day haha, but I didn’t remember the Mendo Sunshine until you mentioned it like a week ago, if you mentioned it at all. And I didn’t realize you were growing a C5bx until just now haha.

Haha, but that’ll be cool anyway. I really, really love that #2 Chocolate Blitz I grew last run, although I think that has more to do with the A5Thai male than it does the Chocolate Trip female. I could see the Lemon Thai cross smoking similarly, though. Maybe even “better.”

6 Likes

Yeah I had started the Tree of Life’s and then like 5 days later started the chocolate trip x lemon thai, the mendo sunshine, and the c5bx2. Next on the list is Mother’s Milk again since that’s what the wife wants, but I’m waiting on a package before I start any seeds. Might not have to :wink:

I’m hoping the CT/LT will be up my alley. Lemon Thai especially. I have a few different lemon thai things and I suspect it got used early on in some of the lines I already like so yeah, hopeful.

The Swiss Thai Nevil 2 is not up my alley, sadly. Too much indica in that one, or something. I wondered with the nuggy buds despite the foxtail structure. There’s no soaring, euphoric, high to be found in her. She’s more introspective like NL and the taste isn’t great. Destined to be turned into hash one day.

I think I’m done with A5(A2) stuff entirely. I definitely prefer C5 over the A5. Maybe the A5A5 would’ve been more my speed but I don’t think she exists. All the A5 stuff in the last ~20years all seems to be from the same A5A2 clone and I don’t care for it. Too much NL or lumbo in my book, not enough soaring haze.

18 Likes

Have you ever blazed Lemon Thai before? I really like it (although I haven’t smoked any in years), but it was never, uh… What I thought it’d be haha! Definitely more mellow than the stuff I’d read about it, but maybe that was just because it was dispensary weed. I have some of Doc’s f5’s, planted some a while ago, but a couple fizzled out and the rest turned out male (big surprise… haha).

Are these yours? Did you make them? Sorry if I’m asking you to repeat yourself, but I’ve just been fuuuuuuuucked UP lately, all day and all night. I really, truly do not remember you mentioning that one at all.

8 Likes

I totally agree with you @minitiger, it’s a really solid sativa type and I actually like it more then Super Lemon Haze.

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

I’ve not had pure lemon Thai that im aware of. I suspect it’s in the OG/chems tho, among others. So we’ll see. I do have a pack of Doc’s Lemon Thai F5s as well as TKLT to look through soon ^^

Ah, no the c5bx2 aka Meridian Haze is from @santero :heart:
It’s (c5haze clone x (c5haze clone x jack herer)). Im definitely seeing the jack and the nl5, but not much for haze yet. Should be damn good regardless. Jury still out on genders for now but I’d like to do something with them if I can. Least hit the c5sensistar girl. I was telling catapult earlier, that c5sensistar girl, the ssdd f2 #1, and the TK/91 are probably the best plants/smoke I’ve had since I started growing again in 2019. Honorable mentions to the Lemon Cheese Haze and the TriForce, but yeah.

16 Likes

How come you’re comparing Lemon Thai to Super Lemon Haze? Just curious. Is there supposed to be Lemon Thai in that cross?

I’m actually growing a few hybrid-of-a-hybrid-of-a-hybrid of the SLH right now, coincidentally and courtesy of Holy haha. I love the way they look, very eager to blaze them, but that probably won’t be for another two months or so…

I thought that Malibu x Lemon Thai from Doc that I grew a while back was really good, probably my favorite from that round. Extremely stretchy and flimsy, but very good smoke. I could see the TK cross being the same.

Oh, that’s cool! Maybe the lone remaining Tree of Life will turn out female and you can compare and contrast and see if there’s any noticeable Jack influence between them.

8 Likes

In these northern part of Europe, we have a lot of lemon type weed. There is three different cultivars floating around, Lemon Thai, Super Lemon Haze(Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze) and Lemon Haze(Lemon Thai x Super Silver Haze). I don’t know why, but I gress the sweeds love the lemon terps, or it’s because 50% are smoking marrocan hash and the other 50% smoke HHC carts, flowers are not wanted.

So this is why I compared them even they are not related, because they are linked in my mind through what you get on the streets.

Both Lemon Thai and Lemon Haze have a more euphoric high then Super Lemon Haze. The terps are quite different aswell, Super Lemon Haze is so zesty.

13 Likes

I agree. I’ve only blazed a little bit of Super Lemon Haze here and there like years ago, but I was always extremely unimpressed, just like,”This won three Cannabis Cups in a row? Okay, then, now I know that the High Times Cannabis Cup is complete bullshit and the winners are based strictly on who pays High Times the most advertising dollars…”

I will say, though, that this cross of Holy’s, the Franco’s Lemon Cheese one, looks incredibly promising. So maybe that SLH is good in hybrids. I hope it is… haha.

10 Likes

Yeah I totally agree that the cups seems pretty bogus.

Is a really nice one, cheese mellows out the high to more indica leaning then SLH’s brain fart high. Only problem I had with it was the herms, but I found several nice plants.

I think that once you find a clean plant of Franco’s, they are superb breeding material.

6 Likes

If you ever want to give a Maha Kala haze hybrid a try hit me up, I can share… he does a good job breeding for electricity and euphoria IMO. Too bad the Swiss Thai Neville didnt work out for you.

8 Likes