Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Ah man I just got on here as he left yea I talk to him through IG I just got cuts of his garland X ready those are gonna fill this when these big garland is chopped. Then I have a bunch of garland F2 V1 ,V2,V3. I only have 1 V3 outside and that’s cuz it leans more kushy and I’m in a colder shorter flower time area now. I’ll attatch a pic of that one happy today haven’t dropped any of the other F2s yet.

22 Likes

If you’re talking to me I really appreciate it, if you’re talking to him I agree lol! I’ve just gotten on this forum because I love the positivity ane community vibes as opposed to the competition on the other platoforms

9 Likes

Heck yeah, I’m giving you’s both some love! :green_heart:

Those are great looking outdoor plants! 🪴

I’m appreciating you too! Is all good. :slightly_smiling_face:

Many blessings. :pray:t2:

PS: You should seriously start your own journal. :star_struck:

8 Likes

Yeah I’d definitely follow that journal too!

8 Likes

Alright, see what we got left here…

I tossed that front right Headbanger. Some might disagree with me, but it doesn’t reek like the others do, and after scoping the leaves I found that one barely had any trichomes on the leaves. Also had the longest internode spacing by far… So it’s gone. Still really like the front left one out of all of them and 9 left in total.

For the flower tent, I had seen some extra buds on the TK and SSDD F2 girl get pollinated in the last few days :thinking:

This is after I already pinch and pulled other specific branches like 10+ days ago. I initially thought I just had some extra pollen flying around from that process and collecting pollen off the male before I hacked him back for reveg.

Well upon further inspection last night, I found some pinholes in my tent and

found the Kryptonote #3 had full blown balls wide open under every single bud on the bottom quarter of the plant, with some nanners looking to be growing in through the buds up top, after she’s already been pollinated. This was day 26 of flower :see_no_evil: So she’s sadly been chopped and bagged. I still have her backed up so I’m gonna try and patch up the pinholes and choose a different pot, no hydroton, and see if I can’t do better on the next try. If she does it again then the clone gets tossed too. She looked SOOO damn good for only 26 days in!

So after finding that, I decided to also chop down the StarMilk Daydream at day 55 as she was already trying to make seeds :see_no_evil: hopefully still have a lot of good bud tho.

PH has gotten a bit low at 5.8-5.9 instead of the usual 6-6.1 so I think it’s more complaining than fading, but definitely been fading a bit lately anyways. I had to macgyver her hanging situation as the clips I normally use wouldn’t hold onto her due to being so damn heavy. I think she’s the heaviest plant I’ve ever pulled down and she’s only like 3ft tops. Not a single nanner or ball to be found. Smells just like mamilk… I already know she is definitely getting another run soon!

So I’m left with the TK

and my SSDD F2 girl in there for now

Got her all hacked up, legs shaved, and messed with the roots while I was ripping out the Kryptonite. See what happens but I suspect she stays solid. This is like the 7th run of her in here and she’s ALWAYS been 100% stable. If she’s gonna do it though, now’s the time to find out. I did find one nanner growing on a lower bud on the TK that I pulled off while I was going over everything in there. I at least expected that. More actually. I’m even kind of surprised she’s fine and the kryptonite is what hermed out :thinking: The krypt male is still showing solid/stable after having 3/4 of him hacked off and switched to blue veg lighting… Find out soon enough.

Now to hurry up and wait for these headbangers to show their genders…

39 Likes

Ooooo that tk is lookin beautiful. OG and TK are who I worship.

3 Likes

Thanks! I can’t place when I’ve had TK in the past. I’m actually more disappointed with this cut than impressed :sweat_smile: but I’m definitely interested to see how she turns out. Especially compared to some crosses I’ve had with TK, like @vernal’s Garland.

16 Likes

Awe Giorgio ( the hair ) Tsoukalos

3 Likes

Let’s see where we’re at today…

So far out of 9 Headbanger F3’s… 4 are females, 3 are males, still waiting on 2 to show.
PH has been a bit off in the veg tray from laziness so that’s why the leaves look a bit off on most of these. Top right is the Skunk Tangerine that is still growing just sloooow.

Still gotta clean things up in there but I up-potted 3 of the girls(6/8/9) into 1 gallon fabrics and stuck them in the flower tray. Hoping this may relieve any possible stress from flooding. As well as contain more of the roots in a smaller area so easier cleanup. It destroys the fabric pots but whatever :pray:

The 3 in flower, (#9/6/8 from top to bottom) look very similar and are all 14-16 inches tall. 4th female is a totem pole I’m trying to bush out so she’s staying in veg for now. One male is nice and matches these 3 girls in flower. Other 2 look varying degrees closer to the totem poles and not as nice. Stem/leaf rubs are ranging from “reminiscent of sour d” to floral lol. Definitely hoping for some Sour D in here but not expecting fuel from all the reports I’ve read on the F1’s. Need to clean this tray up too, just had a lot going on lately :see_no_evil:

Kryptonite #2 male is already putting out new growth under the veg lights

That’s pollen still stuck to the old leaves not PM. Gonna get him cleaned up the rest of the way today here but definitely doing good. Suspect another couple weeks of pulling balls off and he should be good to veg from then on :crossed_fingers:

Early samples on this StarMilk DayDream girl are fantastic! :drooling_face: Flower structure came out very similar to my SSDD F2 mom. Taste and smell are just like the Mother’s Milk mom but a bit more complex creaminess on the backend that coats your mouth for awhile afterwards. She’s more potent than both those. Minor nerve pain relief. Improved structure, same or larger buds, no larf, quick finisher… This girl is just checking all my boxes. I want to monocrop this table with just her. Pop the last few beans I have and find a male to make F2’s with. Something. She’s staying around for the foreseeable future.

30 Likes

It was the first really good weed I was getting when I was younger so the smell is special to me I think haha. Never grown it myself and haven’t smoked it in a while. But I love the garland chopped a bunch of garland A couple days ago, filling that tent with garland X now. Your stuffs lookin good! Excited to see things you do with the kryptonite

3 Likes

How are you fixed for OG Kush?
Interested in any more?

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Been a while since I’m certain I’ve smoked the true OG kush, I know I did when I was younger. Never grew that either that’s a true dream of mine.

7 Likes

PM me a safe addy, I’ll get you set up.

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Is that FarmerJoe’s cut?

6 Likes

Probably, it’s a cut from @schmarmpit

8 Likes

Yep. That’s it. Growing slow for you?

6 Likes

Super duper slow! Got her and the TK cut at the same time. TK is 46 days into flower and the Skunk Tangerine has been in veg this entire time and she is… 5 inches tall? I think there were some issues with the me and the plugs and this tray but the TK took right off. This one’s been struggling and only just been growing at least okay-ish in the last week or two.

14 Likes

The magic of regular beans​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
All you need is a little bit of pollen and a single female and you and your friends are set for at least several years​:fire::fire::fire:

8 Likes

Yep, the Skunk Tangerine is from Farmer Joe. Too bad she’s slow growing for you. I’ve never really noticed that. I’m sure she’ll grow out of it. She’s pretty much middle of the road for me on veg speed, with something like Purple Urkle being on the slower end. She doesn’t stretch much at flip, like 2x at the most.

12 Likes

Yeah I think it’s just something I’ve done to cause her to take so long. She’s picking up speed now. Great to know on the stretch, thanks for that! Hoping to top her soon for another clone and go from there. Stem rub is already orangey, very citrus!

12 Likes