Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Wow sheesh ok then I won’t wait long to flip! I have them spread a bit I’ll post some pics on weedisons room. I have them spread a couple tops. So I’ll put em in the big pots let them get good after a few days and probably flip within 1.5-2 weeks I’m glad you emphasized with it being my tent that’s about 6 inches shorter than my other flower tent

2 Likes

are they gonna sue astronomers everywhere as well?

3 Likes

Joker’s talking about Mars, Inc, the candy-maker, not the planet haha. I believe they’re the same company who brought legal action against Zkittles, the strain. Mars, Inc v. Zkittles Cannabis haha. Not too sure how that worked, but it was a thing that happened.

If it wasn’t Mars, it was some other candy company. Whoever makes Skittles.

7 Likes

Sensi Seeds changed the name of Juicy Fruit to Fruity Juice for similar reasons

3 Likes

Yep. And it’s going to start happening more and more.

3 Likes

Shit! I might have to change my name!

10 Likes

I’m hoping my saving grace is the parentage is based on astronomical terms so nothing to do with the candy bar. It’s the name of our galaxy so the candy company can have good luck sue’ing me over the use it. Plus I’m not selling anything so should be no reason either. Just gotta make sure cookies don’t get their hands on it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

Yeah, I think if you called it “Mars Bar” or something like that, it might be an issue. But, I mean, “Mars”? Pretty sure nobody can fuck with you for that haha…

Are you planning on going nation-wide with this cross, holy? Didn’t realize you had big plans haha!

6 Likes

He definitely could… he’s already got professional looking packaging & a passion for it. I say go for it Holy! I’d buy Holys work before I bought a Berner pack that’s fosho :+1:

8 Likes

A particular adhesive company based out of my state was actually the first company to sue and win against a canna company for defamation of their profuct name. Making GG#4 the first strain/clone to have to change its name cause of a lawsuit. If I remember right, JW and his company settled for something close to $200,000. To be fair whenever you looked up gorilla glue anywhere all you saw was a different sort of stickiness hahaha so I guess they made their point.

6 Likes

I mean there is only 3 companies that control everything in the world basically so good chance that company who owned skittles owned mars lol either way that bud shot deserves to keep its name cause its beautiful

4 Likes

3 more days… From the back of the tent

Not named or really pictured is the other Milky Way #1 in the back right corner.

TriForce are starting to get fat at day 26. All are 100% stable so far.

TriForce #1

Definitely the frostiest of the 4 and has some big brachts

TriForce #2

Least frosty of the 4, smaller brachts but a lot of them

TriForce #3

Second frostiest but looks like smaller brachts too

TriForce #4

Probably 3rd frostiest but also big brachts

Keep this momentum going… I’m hoping at the least that the two with the bigger brachts mean I’m gonna see some fat TK looking flowers :pray: :heart_eyes:

Here’s a Triangle Kush flower at day 26 for reference

38 Likes

Poppin!!! Gorgeous as always homie :clap:

3 Likes

Very nice! Happy thick buds right there. I usually never want to flip too soon cuz I’m trying to yield but those TriForce in your pics are so tall I feel like I really need to take advantage of seeing how yours did and not wait too long.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s a bit hard for me to tell exactly on your pics but when I topped these 4 is when I knew they would likely stretch ~3x because the structure looked just like the mom when I topped her.
Triangle Kush

TriForce

The shortest one of the 4(TriForce #3) with the shortest internodes, still stretched 2.5x and looked like this
She’s actually the one in the back right of the previous group pic. The back left is the #1 girl that is the tallest plant of the group along with the yellow tag one you can’t see in that pic. The cup with the Red tag is TriForce #2.

Maybe you can use these pics to guage how much your’s might stretch before flip. Basically the closer they look to that lanky TK structure, likely the taller they’re gonna stretch, ~3x give or take. If ya got close nodes with more straight up branching than wide, likely only going to stretch ~2.5x.

25 Likes

Do you have any recall of what the girls you favored in the Mother’s Milk run looked like? Speaking specifically about leaf serration and bracht size. Lot of variation in the f2’s I am running. What about Mother’s Milk did you want to carry over into the Milky Way seed line?

Those TK’s have some stretch to them eh? Quite frosty!

7 Likes

Interesting! I know Motz said he had 5 females and 2 males to make the F2’s and he threw all the beans together at the end. So any Mother’s Milk packs from him are likely gonna be a mix. I wanna say my plants were pretty uniform though :thinking: All the red tags are MM F2’s

Sadly most of mine hermed so they got tossed and I only grew the one girl (MaMilk #9) out to completion.

Growing she was chemmy, lemony, burnt rubber, and more chem smells but she dried out to a Sour Lemon Custard scent and flavor :drooling_face: Same sour I get from the SSDD actually! I think she was an Appalachia leaner as the high was like a Chem/Green Crack combo on steroids. Not really any OG-ness that I could tell in the high, only the structure.

This is the original cut we had from @theshowmehomie (MaMilk #1) that was really really good, more OG like. Sadly she’s long gone now.

@Grohio put out some beasts every time he grew these, they always looked more OG to me.

@Seamonkey84 and @newb2.0 also grew some out and may be able to chime in with the things they looked for or noticed.

I honestly didn’t intend to make beans with either of the MaMilk cuts but it just kinda happened :sweat_smile:
I made StarMilk (MaMilk #1 x Starlite) and the Milky Way (MaMilk #9 x StarShine) and I’ve only had a chance to look at 2 beans from the Milky Way cross so far but I’ve been impressed with her for sure.

32 Likes

That one reminds me of the one I called an ugly duckling in the ssdd f3’s. The one that had the powdered milk thing going on. I have seeds from that one and since I have no more f3’s, that will probably be the one I keep working in. though I think I will germ some of your Bx too.

Was there someone else that sent some out?

I think I got these when MotR was still distributing. But it could have been a trade and thanks for the pics in the reply :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Yeah that MM #1 from homie had the branches that would tear off the stem in late flower if you didn’t support them trait. That’s one to look out for. But she had the powdered milk thing going on and pretty good potency. The #9 I found I don’t think was quite as potent, like just under, but that flavor and the effects were great. I should’ve kept her but I couldn’t stop her from throwing balls after that first grow and I was expecting to get the #1 girl back anyways, and then that cut died too :cry: Everyone that grew them last year has lost their cuts by now actually. Only a couple of us made any beans from them. I got one pack left in a recent trade, along with the Mother’s Milk x Nepali Temple I haven’t looked at yet.

Out of SSDD F3’s already? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I got 6 good looking F2’s going right now! I need to soak some more tonight actually… Definitely going to try to make a few thousand F3’s myself if I can find a matching male, or at least a couple good looking ones.

I don’t know actually. I saw sebring gave some away and I’m assuming those were from motz/olereynard but i’m not positive. I got mine from him directly.

16 Likes

Hard to remember the specifics but I had 2 females, ran them one time. They were both pretty similar one more gassy and OG like, the other grew big slightly fruity buds. In the end it wasn’t real remarkable for me I guess I didn’t find anything special in those 2 females.

8 Likes