Holy's Garden (Part 1)

My computer monitor melted in front of me…the house grew a face and growled at me…i rsn out the back door, looked back at house…it had a face and came after me.

I ran right through my wooden 6 foot fence.

42 stitches, a broken nose, and 3 broken fingers.

When i came off it i was out back, behind my neighbors fence, crawled up on it yelling

HELP ME NEIGHBOR…HELP ME NEIGHBOR…

Lasted 4 -5 minutes …

I felt like i lost 35 % of my brain power , didnt feel normal again for 2 months.

Yeah, that was fun…

14 Likes

Good Lord! I’ve never tried it, and after hearing that, am totally fine keeping it that way!

10 Likes

Mine, wasn’t that bad. I never left my seat. I was terrified though. Threw it out. I bought mine at a head shop in FL 2003. Who knows what was in it.

1 Like

Totally agree. And same on the DMT. Mushies are as far as I’ll go!!

4 Likes

i took mine out back, poured it on the ground, put gas on it, and burned it …

@schmarmpit DONT EVER TRY IT…

3 Likes

Probably the worst experience of my life , still remember it like it was yesterday.

I bought it at a head shop too…they asked what i wanted…what ya mean…well we have 10x 20 x 30 x…ok…give me the 100x…BAD MOVE on my part.

I took ONE HIT

4 Likes

Salvinorin A, what’s in the leaves, is the most psychotropic substance on the planet.

@Jetdro
You didn’t have a sitter with you? And was the earth on a 45 degree incline during that whole thing? Sounds like you were still here at least so didn’t do enough to break through.

I used to smoke salvia at work and whatnot :joy: She’d put a green tint to everything. Do a bit more and the earth goes on an incline… Bit more and it’d be like a hand coming down and lifting you up to go somewhere. or reality at least partially sliding away in your vision.

I took a bong hit once on a buddies couch and my left eye was seeing some other plane of existence while my right eye was still seeing my buddies basement. A dwarf or leprechaun or something came out and had a gameshow spinning wheel that he could spin and control how much of that other reality i was seeing. Thought I was stuck that way until it wore off after 3 minutes or so.

Try and pack as much as you can into a bong and do it all in one hit and hold it in for as long as possible. Done “right”, you blast off entirely to some other reality. You have no choice what reality that is. Someone could smack you in the face while you’re there and you won’t know until you get back. Wondering why your face hurts.

16 Likes

Oh 100x extract. that’ll do it. I only ever messed with the natural leaves.

7 Likes

No no incline, but EVERYTHING was alive. When i ran through the fence IT BITCHED at me for “hurting” it.

It was a big ole nasty bong hit i held as long as possible…effects hit INSTANTLY upon exhale…instantly.

HOW ON EARTH can you do that stuuf man???

12 Likes

Oh I personally haven’t done it in almost 20 years or so.
Now it’s for vision quest stuff. Ritual/Ceremonial use only.

9 Likes

I want to run Northstar i think

4 Likes

I can send you the #4 once it warms up a bit over here. Or, I’m extremely low on beans but, I can send you 5-10 if you want now. I really need to make F2’s.

4 Likes

cut when time is right

3 Likes

Damn I need to try some extract I can get in DC lolp

4 Likes

Milky Way Day 53

Sadly most my pics of this girl came out blurry. This is the best I got. Will try and get more later. She’s getting fat though! Waiting on the hairs to recede. The day ~44 early sample smells and tastes like HalfnHalf and pure OG. High is fairly light though, I can’t really pick anything out. Want to take this girl to at least day 63 to get a decent amount of amber’s to get a better effect.

More TriForce #3, day 44

She might actually be the ticket of the four! We’ll see though. Flowers are starting to swell up now.

Smoke report from that early sample TF#1 bud I snipped off at day 42ish is; The dried flowers are absolutely beautiful. The look really reminds me exactly of some KB I used to get back in the day. She smells just like my old kryptonite girl up front, kinda kushy/fruity with a much more complex backend :thinking: Almost like a candy sharpie or something. Haven’t pinned down flavor’s yet, and we’re talking super quick dry’s, but there’s layers in both smell/taste just like the TK has. Effect’s hit immediately right behind the eye’s on the first exhale. Definitely interested to see how she comes out when she’s actually ripe.

43 Likes

Milky Way #1 (Mother’s Milk F2 #9 x (SSDD F2 #1 x (A5Haze S1 x 89NL5))) - Day 54

Last time I took her down at 56 days and it was damn good, but I definitely want to go to at least 63 days this time.

41 Likes

All looking great in here :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Those genes are like an All Star team!

4 Likes

Amazing work my friend

Paps

4 Likes

So idk what Sebring did, but most of the SSDD F2’s are putting out exactly what I was wanting to see in the F1’s and never got.

In other news, Flower tent:

NorthStar #4 - Day 47 - (C5Haze x SensiStar) x (A5Haze S1 x 89 NL5)

This is the hypnotic, dreamy, floating, space-out, staring out to the void, type haze. Not the rushy, electric, jittery, heart beating, trippy, haze. Though she does definitely have some psychedelic qualities.

TriForce #1 - Day 46 and starting to finish up @Weedison

TriForce #2 - The Kryptonite leaner

TriForce #4 - Getting really frosty and starting to swell up

Especially the lowers!

And thats all I got for now!

47 Likes