Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Does the tk display red stems mostly ?

1 Like

She was green stemmed most of the way but went more red as I got her closer to harvest. If I remember right, red stems mean P deficiency :thinking:

Edit: Yeah, red/purple stems are Phosphorous deficiency

13 Likes

Naw
Some throw it by nature , not always a def

I think this wedding cake I have is TK

4 Likes

Your WC is a TK leaner. I can spot those leaves anywhere, same as you on the Mac lol

6 Likes

I figured she was , in fact I think WC IS JUST a pheno of TK .

3 Likes

Well there’s no seedline of TK so no pheno’s. I don’t believe The White and OG Kush are her sisters. I’d sooner think they’re her offspring. The WC is definitely a cookie cross, but she’s got the right looks from the mom to bring the goodies over that cookie crap.

8 Likes

Here’s the Milky Way #1 girl at day 60 (Mother’s Milk F2 #9 x (SSDD F2 #1 x Starlite))

39 Likes

Nice looks like xcellent

3 Likes

TK is cut only ?

2 Likes

Yes, Triangle Kush is a 35+ year old clone-only.

11 Likes

I figured you could read between the lines what I think my wedding cake is

I would suspect someone self the TK and made seeds and this plant came from a self TK that’s what I meant

I have self a couple plants in my days and it opens up the gene pool you don’t generally get the mama at least not immediately or in the first couple seeds

6 Likes

It’s possible she’s just an S1 but that’s not what junky seeds says… He says its TK x Animal Mints. Most of the OG cuts will come out of TK’s S1’s though apparently. Caleb of CSI said he dropped most of the OG cuts as he can find them in her S1’s. Wouldn’t surprise me if WC is in there too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B87994NB5DP/

21 Likes

I feel same way , and don’t believe the breeders these days now anyways .

I’m gonna get the tk from you one day right :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, just wanting to wait until my nighttime temps get above 50 over here. She already has a hard enough time getting going so rather get it done right the first time. Took 5 shipments for me to get her back and going again. Least now I know what she needs :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

The WC is same way . Bitch to clone , is picky about everything. Can’t say ya GOT HER , till she has several sets of leaf .

I def want to play with the TK . Never had it straight up that I can recall, but lately have smoked 3 different plants that have come from her and all excelled in taste smell and power .

I cannot imagine it being stouter than this WC cut , if it is ……… DAMN! Lol

3 Likes

What does she like ?

Might help me with my problem child WC

4 Likes

Yep all the TK traits. Bitch to clone, slow to root, picky, and lanky af. She’s the most potent flower I’ve had in ~20 years though. Only had maybe 3 or 4 bags in my life that could be stronger. The NorthStar will still cut through her, but that’s it so far that I’ve found. She runs over everything else. I’ve only had dispo WC so can’t really compare there unfortunately.

11 Likes

I’m not entirely positive yet but I keep her on a PK heavy feed with a lot of calcium and she generally stays pretty happy.

For shipping it has to be fully rooted cuts or they likely won’t make it with 2-day shipping. literally overnight might work but even then it’s a bitch. Fresh clones right off the plant don’t even root a good portion of the time :sweat_smile:

I may have to try air layering her :thinking: she’s lanky enough for it.

7 Likes

Want to run your Northstar too

2 Likes

When you send do it overnight I’ll cover the cost if need be I’ll pay upfront so you don’t have to come out of pocket.

When I first got wedding cake my first eight or 10 attempts at cloning her failed it took two or three months before I could get a cut to route off of her and even then I would take 10 cuts only five would make it and it would take three weeks to route.

It seems I couldn’t make her happy in a regular pot I tried everything. I put her in an Octopot two months ago and everything changed which tells me it’s all about the watering and what soil dampness level she prefers the Octopot sets up five or six different dampness levels in the plant can pull from where it likes.

Last set of cuts I took from the Octo lady, rooted in 8 days and none were lost , none suffered at all.

10 Likes