Homemade Strains Thread

I did a lambsbread like that from seed around 35 years ago , I’ve been wanting to do it again with something, thanks for ringing a bell bro

3 Likes

I love purple stuff

3 Likes

Me too, just think it is so nice looking.

4 Likes

Hey irish… she is just beautiful, especially them huge seed filled calyx’s … something tells me these seeds are going to be huge , which I love. great work, good luck on the cross…

I’m getting ready to cross some autos I just started…
Gambian / Neville’s Haze Auto. x Blueberry Auto … “Gamazing Blueberry Auto”

Just a pollen slinger having some fun… I preflower pollinate so I only make like 20 seeds to experiment with…

5 Likes

Here are some smoke reports from some of my homemade strains back in the day…

smoke report
a good friend sent me 4 strains

Indiana Bubblegum- great for wake&bake gets you going. great smell & taste . think baseball card bubblegum…

black shark- also great for wake&bake … can smoke it all day long. great buzz right 2 your head. taste earthy and some hint of spiciness…sorry I cant find a picture of Black Shark

blockhead- great medicine, not wake&bake material , more like wake,bake&sleep. great smoke i would grow this anytime,a real keeper.tastes great and smells better.

dk-13-great smell , lovely taste and stinks so good. by far my favorite out the bunch. kushy,hashy goodness. better off smoking this when you have nothing to do. did i mention the smell… this is a real gem ,keeper for sure.

all great weed .thanks for the medicine buddy.

Here’s my HOMEMADE power hitter from the 80’s which I tried to post at a thread but the member who created the thread got all bent outa shape so I decided to delete my post and stay away from any of his threads…

41 Likes

Man can’t believe I just found this. Gonna take some time and read through. But I made my purple moonshine and documented it on this thread Mel franks GDP run

6 Likes

Ha! That powder hitter is a great idea. I use a mini camera blower bulb :rofl:

2 Likes

Back in 2012 or 2013, I grew The Doctor from Greenhouse. Massive buds, tons of resin, and nice smoke that smelled like sandalwood.

But it was missing something flavor-wise and the buds were actually too dense, so I crossed it with a TGA Space Dawg male in 2014. His sisters all smelled like Juicy Fruit gum, but had smallish buds. No pics, sorry.

So I finally got around to testing the seeds. I’m growing three plants and all smell strongly of Juicy Fruit, so I’m excited.

The first one is going super fast. Looks about a week from harvest and I’m on day 40. Buds are smallish, like Papa’s sisters, but it has more resin. Yield will be very low.

The second one is closer in structure to Mama. Great smell and lots of resin. I’m guessing it will go nine weeks or so. It will be interesting to see if the buds get really fat like her mother.

The third plant looks more Space Dawg, but the buds are bigger and it has more resin. Seems very promising. I’d guess it will go ten weeks.

I have around 100 more seeds, so I’m not going to keep any of these. I’m guessing there is something even better left to be found.

38 Likes

NICE JOB DUDE! good one

4 Likes

I’ve been playing w some skunks

Ma Super Skunk18 x (Black Poison Skunk x WoMo)

The super skunk has imparted a nice almost floral, acrid, fuel note to the nose and bulked up the bud structure of the BPS/WoMo. The BPS/WoMo is a cross I made that has real foul, puke like terps.

This tester has a loud sour chem aroma, a little sweeter than what I’m searching for but still has me excited to look deeper through this batch

30 Likes

about 2 wks. ago I used some 15+ old Vietnam Black pollen on this bud, I didn’t think it took so I pollinated it again with a Bogglegum pollen from this past month just 5 days ago…well anyway I think that Vietnam Black was viable because I see 1 or 2 seeds…this is a macro pix of the immature seed.

33 Likes

Thats super nice !

2 Likes

Brother you grow some very nice plants… and the strains you use give me a bit of nostalgia as I used to grow a lot for Subcool. Big plants in chicken coups… about 18yrs ago… lol.

Um, excuse me, did you say Bogglegum Pollen bro. ? expect a pm shortly. hehe.

Auto Flower Strains
I’ve just recently hooked back up with an old site where we kept a Vault. All donated and could take a few strains a month from any of it. since nobody really wants autos, bro is returning me 107 seeds of 2 strains I donated…
Gabagoo 2 F1
Gabagoo 4 F1
Blue Vangoo F2

Looking forward to taking these to the next level.

7 Likes

I miss the smell of old baseball card bubblegum. Damn you gave me a flashback :laughing:

3 Likes

Old pix of my Black Nam strain…smelled like gasoline.

27 Likes

She looks real preety. I love her long thin leaves !!

2 Likes

Black Nam took 3+ months to finish…but it was one of the best Sativa buzz that I’ve ever grew…

7 Likes

Cherry Festival F2 (:bride_with_veil: :heart: :man_in_tuxedo: ) Unicorn Poop BX1

She’s totally preggo. :baby:

:heart: :hugs: :heart:

28 Likes

Here is a quick update on the Candy Mayhem (Grape Candy - SOC x Purple Mayhem - Gooey Breeder)

50 Likes

Real nice bromigo…

4 Likes