Homemade Strains Thread

It was really nice. More sativa leaning so not a heavy couch lock. The autos have been getting better and better over the last several years.

2 Likes

Next time I run some of my F10 I will take a batch to F11 too. It looks like the F11 really brought out the Sputnik 2.0.

The F10 were more single cola plants. The F11 were very bushy with lots of colas. Funny, one would think by F10, it would basically be an IBL but taking it to F11 definitely unlocked something in these.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of plant fuckin’!

7 Likes

Here is a shot of my Sirius AKA Dog Star. It is made up of Star Dawg #6 x Gorilla Biscuit. This one was grown out by IMIUBU.

The strains I made with the Gorilla Biscuit male have all turned out really nice. Gorilla Biscuit is Sensi Star x Stardawg IX

24 Likes

My Bogglegum cross pollen…that pollen on the 1 leaf will make over 75+ seeds…

17 Likes

Looks amazing. Beautiful colors. I agree with @Pigeonman . Nice @PhilCuisine One Love. Hemps gots some eggs. Not really home made. Pollen from @lefthandseeds all clone plants. I know one made nice seeds. I’ll bust it open soon.

3 Likes

Unfortunately my f2 project on my
Putang x Orange Headrush cross ran into an issue, day 70 I saw some fuzz which turned out to be bud rot😢
I cut her down early because of this and was able to salvage 2oz but definitely a bummer(she was filled with the f3 generation) she ended up being very dense and I had some big temp swings I couldn’t fix towards the end that lead to this…. You grow and you learn.

16 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck

13 Likes

Do you run a dehumidifier?

1 Like

I was hoping for more. I’m very happy with this. Knowing me I won’t smoke it I might try to make some butter out of it. I’m funny about smoke. I would guess you say I’m spoiled.

12 Likes

I like ISO hash now alot, have you ever made it?

3 Likes

I need to find a way to incorporate a dehumidifier into my grow…
I grow in a 2x2 with a 20gal living soil bed which doesn’t leave me room for much else and until now I’ve always relied on the very arid climate but I might just have to go back to a smaller pot size…

3 Likes

closet dehumidifiers are cheap and can be drilled into well and made into constant drip back to plants or reservoir.

7 Likes

This one is Chem Elegance x Black Domina #2 grown out by a friend. It is: (Stardawg x Guava 13-Nader) x Black Domina.

21 Likes

@Comacus Beauties! Wow! Congrats!!! Please tell your friend! Thanks! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

2 Likes

Pics are all jumbled up on my end so take with a grain of salt.

I think this covers everything, all of my breeding started accidentally when @NeverBullSeeds gave me a reversed fem Dosidos auto from G13 genetics in a solo cup and I pollinated my 3 fem autos I had going with it. Then I got some pollen from @Purple-N-Hairy n hit a bunch of my outdoor plants with it but kinda botched it and didn’t get many so haven’t grown those yet as there’s 10 or less of each. Then I bought some Nature Essence from @DannyTerpintine and popped 2 for 2 males, collected pollen and hit my 73 Durban with it. Then got some Ice Cream Cake #5 that’s clone only for registered and decided to reverse clones of it and S1 it, 6 days till they get chopped. That pollen hit the female 73 Durban, Pakistani Chitral Kush, Highland Nepalese (all landraces from Hippie Cannabis Genetics) and Supafreak from @corey and then I just hit my Blue Moonrocks from BOG with ICC #5 fem pollen to make Blue Moon Ice Cream (a Michigan ice cream flavor) and it seems some may have gotten on my Cookieland and if so I’ll call it Ice Cream Cookies.

So 17 new cultivars give or take for my first year of breeding. Currently breeding Pure Michigan F3s and about 10 crosses with the Pure Michigan F2 males open pollinating a bunch of stuff. I may be addicted :joy:

33 Likes

Way to go @TestOfOath. Very nice! Gotta love seeing those plump seed pods, and that magic dust!

5 Likes

I always make the final bottom cut just below a node as well. I recall reading somewhere that the nodes would produce more / faster roots than just open stem. I’ve also scraped lower stems with a razor blade, and it works also, but I can’t really say that it speeds things up

4 Likes

@BlueSun , I have the same issue with my 2x4 and this was my solution:

Make sure you have the ducting vertical as the condensation building INSIDE the tube will need to go somewhere; and this way it goes back down and INTO the humidifier.

Learned that lesson hard when growing mushrooms. :+1: :rainbow:

16 Likes

@TestOfOath great job!! The madness begins. I just started f2ing my packs last year. I did open pollination and added whatever clone moms I had on hand. 20 new crosses really fast. I learned a couple things. 1 just doing open pollination of my packs with a couple clones thrown in will produce so many crosses I’ll never get to them all. 2 I need to get over to the strainaholic thread because I’m still looking at seeds.
Be well everyone

10 Likes