Homemade Strains Thread

12 Likes

Strawberry cough ā€¢dirty taxi. I just started a bunch of these a couple weeks ago

8 Likes

Nice @Pigeonman !! Nice seeds @TestOfOath that is a nice run. @Emeraldgreen Yea!!!

4 Likes

My CBD chuck moving along.

15 Likes

youā€™re killing it! Great work! :100:

2 Likes

I was actually looking at my notes and these Bogglegum seeds were gifted to me from BOGā€¦I thought that I made my own cross but I was mistakenā€¦I took a male Bogglegum and pollinated a Bogglegum female 18+ years ago.This is a Bogglegum male with pollens that I sprouted a few months ago.

17 Likes

Here is one from the Silk Road Series perfectly grown out by Mainecannamoma.

It is Iranian-RSC x X18- Tom Hills.

34 Likes

Iā€™ve got 7 small females growing of a cross I made I crossed killer glue over Ghost Train haze 1 waiting to see what the potency will be like

3 Likes

That sounds like it will be a nice cross.

1 Like

The killer glue is very potent and so is the gth1 so will pick the best female and make seeds with them .

3 Likes

Once you start, you will be making seeds every run!

9 Likes

@TestOfOath lmfao!!! I know the feeling between you and @NeverBullSeeds , I know I now have a problem. 60+ strains in my collection and counting, making more and more and moreā€¦I canā€™t help it ! I get a cross stuck in my head and I gotta make it and then the ideas keep coming and more seeds get popped ā€¦ itā€™s an endless cycleā€¦.I havenā€™t done what you have done so far but Iā€™m catching up quick. Lol :+1::+1::v: Currently a few of what Iā€™ve done and working on.

13 Likes

Naw!! 60+ is just a nice comfy cushionā€¦ 100+ is an automatic membership in:

LOL, see you at the next meetingā€¦
:laughing: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Holy shit, bro!! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Probably closer than I think to 100. Lmao. Most but not all of my collection. Still have some going and on the way. Save me a seat!!! :+1::+1::v:

15 Likes

Floor units outside of closed tents work fine. No need to put one inside.

3 Likes

I may need an intervention! :astonished:

6 Likes

Thanks! Cause thatā€™s what I need, the tent doesnā€™t have room for much else!

2 Likes

@BlueSun
You will be suprised how well those things suck out the humidity in a room and other surrounding rooms. You dont even need to vent it to it or anything. Just have airflow and they will do the work. Depending on the time of the year and how much I have growing I usually set it 5% below the RH Iā€™m going for. And about 5 feet away. They also help filter the air and remove junk floating around. In the wintertime I let it blow the exhaust air it creates back into the room with the tents, since its warmer air. Summer time I have it blowing away.

3 Likes

Lolā€¦get ready for this mouthfulā€¦
((Joti Afghani x (HSO sour mints x banana og)) x BOG L.S.D.
Had 2 golfball nugs so wasnā€™t expecting a mountain of seedsā€¦pleased.

18 Likes