Homemade Strains Thread

Sometimes you pick the beans…
Sometimes the beans pick YOU…

old Russian proverb :laughing:

This is definitely the latter case…

You have a Project…
A sour banana, JOTI/BOG sandwich you need to stabilize.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

I’ll probably end up making femmed seeds…lol. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

You just got me thinking…I first started growing to get bud…now I find myself growing for the seeds. :thinking::face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

It seems to be the natural progression…
I went through the same process, now I squeeze some head stash in here and there… :laughing:

Go with the flow!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I crossed a landrace tashkenti with some island sweet skunk a couple of years ago…it was a freakish plant that popped into flower at 16 hours light. It had big snocone looking colas. It produced huge amounts of trichomes.
Unfortunately the tastes wasnt great…and the high was boring although it was strong
Well. It sat around a while then I tried again…meh
I made tincture with it and after another year of the tincture sitting in the freezEr, I made some gummies
HOLY SHIT
I’m thinking if calling this strain Billy Joe Shaver because it was like being drunk while dropping acid.
I was barely able to stagger while my mind went all kinds of fantastic voyages…I easily dropped off to sleep but when I woke up to go pee I was still drunk. Up at five this morning and feel rested and sharp.

15 Likes

I need to get back to this one one of these days. Really a pretty plant.

This one is Northern Lights x (Blackberry x LSD)

NL x BBLSD B

28 Likes

@Trowertripper Any of those seeds still around?

1 Like

Seconded 10char

1 Like

Unfortunately back in those days, I just hung on to one pack for myself for future work so they are all out there in peoples collections!

2 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck 1 week of 12/12…tomorrow it will be on a 14/10 light schedule.

26 Likes

Here is one made during the Silk Road project with the X18. It is Ciskei x X18 grown by Coyote Bridge Builders.

Ciskei x X18 Day 60 CBB (2) Ciskei x X18 Day 60 close - CBB

30 Likes

Still babies yet. But I’m excited!!! Purple mystery wreck (Mendocino purps wreck x mystery fem) just a couple seedlings yet. Can’t wait to see the outcome. Both parents were extremely frosty and dense buds. Also have Sundae smash ( Mendocino purps wreck x icc #5 ) germinated and just broke surface ! :grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

16 Likes

Strawberry Shortcrack, reversed with Elitexelite, about to start dropping fem pollen!

Oh what fun I’m about to have!!!

27 Likes

This is (Star pupil x Weapon X) x Blueberry. The pics really don’t do her justice but she checked all the boxes on this test run. I’m not sure where the BB was from but it is the strongest blueberry smelling strain that I’ve encountered

29 Likes

Damn that’s plant is sick brohiem

2 Likes

These look sweet! On an unrelated topic. I believe you started china yunnan seeds in another topic. Did you start a thread for them? I’m curious how they turned out. Thank you

3 Likes

DUDE! Your SS is so far the fave autofem i’ve ever grown!

20 Likes

I pollinated this Vietnam Thunder Fuck bud with a Bogglegum male…a future new homemade strain Vietnam Thunder Gum…

26 Likes

I did but only one. It was on 12/12 from seed, a short little male, and got culled that run. I do plan to work those again at some point.

1 Like

Didn’t wanna go with “Vietnamese bubble fuck?”

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself :joy:

5 Likes