Homemade Strains Thread

Lamo :rofl::joy:! I took a chance and bought 4 packs of seeds off eBay, havenā€™t been able to find anymore since and the ads were shut down and removed by eBay. , but. 2 separate sellers ā€¦ one out of California had a couple packs of mystery fems, apparently few strains got mixed up and seller was getting rid of them in 12 pack for 20$. I bought a pack. So fare every one has been fire, very fruity/ citrus hybrids with nice buzzā€¦ 2nd seller east coast. had gg4 , Candyland and la cookies,was like 6 or 8 seeds for like 30$. So I got one of each , so far all have been good. The gg4 is really dank , sour skunky , heavy eyes low relaxed buzz ,gotta make more seeds of this one, all in all they have been good. So mystery is truly a mystery on what strain it is. Wish I knew what she is. She was harvested and I pollenated the leftover small buds for the cross seeds and then put her into reveg , trying to get some clones (apparently Iā€™ve lost my touch and suck at rooting them and have succeeded in becoming a master at killing the cuttings. Lol. Iā€™m Hoping to make seed :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

I have a strain I created 15+ yrs. ago which I called Matanuska Platinum Blue, this strain has about 4-5 clone only strains in itā€™s lineageā€¦I never grew it outā€¦

4 Likes

Damn. I bet if you threw that at a wall, it would stick. Very nice.

I used to get ATF and MTF when I lived in Alaska. Both are insanely potent. I initially thought it was because I hadnā€™t smoked anything in a while (I had just gotten out of the Army at the time), but a month later it still got me just as high. Alaska has by far the best indoor weed Iā€™ve ever smoked. Youā€™ve got yourself some damn fine smoke right there.

When I give people live plants, I put time-release plant food in it and instruct them just to water it. 5-10 food spikes (depending on the size of the container) and a cap full of Superthrive will keep them fed for at least a month.

4 Likes

First of my three The Doctor x Spacedawg finished.

19 Likes

15 Likes

Great kickass smokeā€¦my Matanuska Oā€™wreck strainā€¦

Matanuska Thunder Fuck x Ogre x Arcata Trainwreck

36 Likes

That looks really nice!

4 Likes

That is some nice looking bud
:flushed:

2 Likes

Looking real nice man!!

3 Likes

So a question on namingā€¦

My Strawberry Shortcrack is

(Strawberry Nuggets x Sour Stomper) x White Crack

What would

Strawberry Nuggets x Strawberry Shortcrack be?

Shortcrack bx?

(because itā€™s coming!)

(reversed Shortcrack pollen pods a poppinā€™)

23 Likes

I donā€™t know but sheā€™s gonna have a hell of a title shortcrack strawberry nuggets sour stomper white crack.

3 Likes

After I did the Strawberry Nuggets x Sour Stomper cross, i saw the Strawberry Stomper cross in their storeā€¦(its the same cross available through them).

If Iā€™d have seen it available I could have saved myself 6 months.

If youā€™ve ever bought from the Mephisto store though, you know they release 4 strains only each time they open for 15 minutes every 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Just curious if you are going to use the Strawberry Stomper beans I sent you for the BX. That would make me very happy. :sunglasses: :canada:

3 Likes

Youā€™ll see one in that post.

Itā€™s from you and itā€™s pregnancy is part of the upcoming plan!

5 Likes

Wow that me me feel really good! Super happy your putting them to good use. I have to pop in there and catch up!

4 Likes

How about Strawberry Shortcrack backcrack?! :rofl: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

STRAWBERRY BUTTCRACK!

12 Likes

Sounds like a fungal infection :rofl:

5 Likes