Homemade Strains Thread

:rofl: :rofl:
(Yes bot, this is a complete sentence)

5 Likes

Well patient X the test results are back and unfortunately you are suffering from strawberry buttcrack. Here’s a cream.

6 Likes

I just hit a 3 Bears OG x Mango Smile with Strawberry Shortcrack pollen.

Strawbeary Mango…what?

7 Likes

Crackbear x shortstrawmango
Short crack bear x straw mango

1 Like

This is my new favourite strain. Have a few seeds left…so might have to make some more.
JOTI Afghani crossed with Cannabis by Corey Strawberry Haze x Banana OG
Chop tomorrow.

She does get leggy…but the buds are choice :ok_hand:

41 Likes

Smiley :smiley: bears

1 Like

Tal Shiar
X
(Sangria Punch x Screaming Eagle) x Wilson

Tal Shiar »»» Romulan x Icaris OG

Romulan bx 3 f2
X
Tal Shiar
X
(Sangria Punch x Screaming Eagle) x Wilson

27 Likes

Big Skunk/Korean x Master Kush = Skorean Kush

24 Likes

JOTI gods space needle x (JOTI Blackberry Breath x WSS MACslurry)…seeds tonight!!!
Pollen donor was gods space needle…plant shown is blackberry breath x MACslurry

She must have grown a little funky because she was seeded…

Here are her sisters…they’re also coming down tonight!!

40 Likes

Dam those pop bottle pots grow some decent looking buds. Nice job .

14 Likes

I find the plants like the “root” beer bottles best!

15 Likes

Gorgeous plants you are growing in those ‘2 liter pots’

…You are giving me ideas… :thinking:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Honestly, I love seeing peoples monsters, but the thought of harvesting a beast plant gives me nightmares…lol.
My 2 liter bottles have a super fast turnaround time…decent enough yield (we’ve all seen people yield more in less medium…lol…more less medium…lol…pretty baked over here…lol)…so I get to try tons of strains and all types of projects/experiments, all with minimal time fucking around with larf and lowers…only primo top nugs…might only be 7-14 grams per plant…but it’s 7-14 grams of primo.

…can’t remember where I was going with this…but, yes…SOG is :crown:…and dwc…and probably a bunch of other methods I haven’t tried…lol

Have a good Friday night!!

16 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever had so much weed in my.possesion as I do right now…and it’s all homegrown and in some cases, my own crosses. Love this hobby and community.

It’s not a lot of weed…but it’s a lot too me.

19 Likes

I have a stack of those bottles already. I make my own beer and put it up in the 2Ls.

Your process is very efficient. You crank out a jar of perfect ganga per plant. and lots of strains at once. It’s great!

• So you are melting drain holes in the bottom I assume?
  • Any issues with the roots ‘seeing’ the lights?

Cheers
G

8 Likes

My BlackBerry cross LVS short for Elvis…named it in honor of my best friend who died 2008…I grew LVS in/outside of my SWC/TRON…

28 Likes

Very nice @Tappy and @PhilCuisine your plants are beautiful.

3 Likes

I put them in the towel Thursday, and they all sprouted but 1, so I put the 1 seed back in the towel…looks like they started breaking through the shell yesterday just by looking at how long the roots are…these are seeds that I bred/created folks…btw folks these are over 10+ yrs. old… these are my creations…DK13 & Sour O’wreck

EDIT:

The last seed sprouted this morning…so all 10 seeds sprouted and all were 10+ yrs. old.

20 Likes

:thinking::man_scientist:

2 Likes

A can of spray paint works. Mind you if you are putting them outside it might be good to give them a coat of white over the black.

19 Likes