Homemade Strains Thread

Sour Bubble from BOG Seeds

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds that my friend is off the hook :slight_smile:

thanks for the look

Dequilo

5 Likes

“BlackDak” - Black Domina x Dakini Kush (Pre98 Bubba / Afghan Kush)

Me and @8k_feet are growing several of these right now. The original cross is fem-only. I got some seeds back from @man-bot who grew it and crossed to 88g13hp. We’re gonna cross it back in and then do a bit of inbreeding. The Domina pheno has a spicy black pepper smell. Black Domina and Bubba make it… very couchlocky stuff.

The Dakini makes these nice big beautiful nugs, and kushy-looking resin glands that the domina doesn’t normally have. The domina gives a really nice flavor and deep complex high.

53 Likes

Dido! That purp is super pretty bro!

5 Likes

very fat nice looking buds :slight_smile: thanks for the peek

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

5 Likes

Please pass me a tissue… I’m drooling over here :yum: keep us updated.

7 Likes

I love those leaves!

3 Likes

Anyone try up breeding or down breeding the genetic line? Like sativa crossed with sativa, then crossed with another sativa? Maybe I’m high, but I want to make a super sativa

4 Likes

Those colors get me every time you post a pic of that black monster :star_struck::star_struck::clap: can’t stop looking at it !! Daydreaming…

3 Likes

My Hawaiian Purple Kush cross

26 Likes

Awesome sounding cross. What does it do specifically for you?

1 Like

Man, the phenos are so different. I find the Afghan leaning pheno more interesting. It’s a really heavy stone and just a really deep, lush kind of indica with a relaxing body high. It’s night time weed for sure.

14 Likes

Some week 7 TrumpNutz, not a strain really, just a fem chuck. Saucyballs by Pistil Positive X Cheetos by San

25% ea, Deep Chunk, Applesauce, Exodus Cheese, Sour D IBL

Saucyballs leaner, super piney

Cheetos leaner, fuel, pine, citrus.

42 Likes

Well I decided to sprout some homemade strains in my Phototron…Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Purple Kush crosses and the rest are unknown because I didn’t label them but it’s from a good lineage though …

16 Likes

Wow!!! Stunning!!! Are you making a seed stock of that?

2 Likes

Currently working on something that won’t be ready for a while…
MACSlurryberry breath
WSS (Miracle alien cookies x slurricane) x (JOTI blackberry kush x THUG PUG meat breath)

9 Likes

No, these are from an old breeding…we decided not to go to Panama City Beach for the winter this year so might as well grows these out because its quite boring being indoors because of CV-19…

1 Like

I have some seeds from that plant, but I’m not sending them out much except to a few people. The Black Afghan had some intersex problems, and I threw away 6/8 females in the grow due to hermaphroditism. Only 2 finished – one had too many nanners, one (pictured) had a acceptable level. The male I used to make the F2s was only 1 of 4 that didn’t show intersex traits.

So I think that F2s should be substantially better, but I’m not ready to really distribute them very widely, because I’m not sure what they’ll hold.

On the other hand, I bought some new stock of the Afghan side, which will be slightly different. I’ve cracked my last Black Lebanon seeds to make some Black Lebanon IX and remake this cross. I should have some more stable seeds before too long.

12 Likes

Couple of strains I made… lockdown I call this one lol

Romulan/purple urkle these plants smell so strong lol

I also made
A sour gorilla auto
Gorilla glue/sour kush

Make a strain called cecille after the wife
2 unknow seeds from bag weed,I was busy last year

I’m going to make some auto flower seeds this grow hopefully

I still have some pollen left in the fridge

47 Likes

That rom x purple urkle sounds fire. Nice cross.

6 Likes