Homemade Strains Thread

Dang, out of likes!

2 Likes

So you use that spray to force it to flower right? Do any of those seeds come up male?

2 Likes

Never had a hermie plant all the time I’ve been making seeds or males seeds are usually all ladies I try grow out all the strain I make just to see lol

I’m growing out the Durban poison and the Jorge’s diamonds/Durban poison/Durban poison at the minute

This is my last grow
I’m done after this taking a year break

6 Likes

This is how we roll out in the country…My homemade Matanuska Thunder Head and Summer Knight strains…

Last years crop/grow…

22 Likes

2 things:

1. DAMMMMNNNN!!! :open_mouth:
  2. always watching

14 Likes

Wtf man you need a truck to move IT all

4 Likes

At the bar having a growers meeting…I told them that this years strains will be Vietnam Thunder Fuck and Jenny Kush strain…

6 Likes

Wow I am just :drooling_face: at the thought of Sour gorilla and it’s looking great the Doc

2 Likes

Sensi Seeds but the regs are out of stock…

https://sensiseeds.com/en/cannabis-seeds/sensi-seeds/black-domina

4 Likes

When u told your buddy to bring a truck he though your crazy , good thing it’s a long box or it all wouldn’t of fit . Lol

6 Likes

Looks tasty :+1:t2:

1 Like

Sour gorilla was nice last time I grew it,was sick of smoking gorilla glue crossed it with sour kush much better smoke

Sweet tooth/caramel is always good Grow a plant or two every grow

I’m done growing and smoking for a while after this grow

5 Likes

Better make some seeds,

5 Likes

Sundae smash = Mendo purps wreck (humboldt) x icc #5 (state registered med clone). Purple mystery wreck = Mendo purps wreck x mystery fem 1st tester plants 1 week into bud. Possibly entertaining passing out couple tester packs … I’ll make decision next couple days , more pics on Perma Dream preservation journal and hydro run number two​:+1::+1::v:

18 Likes

Sounds interesting she sure has some teeth on those leaves . If you decide to send out testers please keep me in mind. Thanks

9 Likes

Sure thing

3 Likes

Here’s the deal…so far I have 2 Sour O’wreck females & 2 DK13 females…I’ve never grown my Sour O’wrecks before but I & others have grown my DK13 a long time ago.

Here’s the kicker, I also have 2 Sour O’wreck males, 1 with a purple tint on the flowers…so I will definitely be using the pollen from it.

18 Likes

Pm me. I’ll send ya some of each. Rest of my packing supplies should be in tomorrow . I’ll take 3 more volunteers to send packs to test , so far they are doing well I’ll post some new pics shortly when lights come on

3 Likes

One in flower is strawberry cough dirty taxi cross. The vegging one is stardawg early Iranian cross

18 Likes

PhilQuisine you win my brother… I’ll rename mine too Black Casper…

Just for Kicks… here is my Ghost cut I started with before a clone got hit with pollen off a Starfighter x Vietnamese Black. We are just now flowering her for the first time. we’ll see
how things turn out.

Oger day 76 Carty's Oger pheno 2 60 days

Your cross looks amazing bro… you lose her? thanks for sharing…

33 Likes