Homemade Strains Thread

Nympho is the parent strain. No company yet. I’m just an over achieving cannabis enthusiast who likes heavy smoke. I need my meds.

9 Likes

I can pull this plant off in 63 days and be happy.
The coco I was using wasn’t draining properly. So it slowed her down a lot because I wast able to feed her like I’m used too. She got very hungry near the end. They all do. But the substandard coco wasn’t able to keep up.

4 Likes

Thank you for the info appreciate it. 63 days she’s a beast in the best way!

3 Likes

Thank this is an early one before I learned what the numbers on the bottle meant. That one is a little older in the pic.
A@63 days. 3 gallon pot. That’s a roll of paper towel hidden in all that sugar. Live learn grow.

28 Likes

I was hoping you’d offer up some nympho reg seeds to run the autos look good also.

4 Likes

Looks great :+1: Are they regular or fems?
Out of likes will be circling back :joy:

2 Likes

All 10 seeds have sprouted in 36 hrs. …I’ve always have great results using the towel method…I’m behind schedule so I’m gonna put these in my enclosed front porch and let mother nature sex them for me again…

9 Likes

That looks tasty bro! Lol

1 Like

i love her color, well done

13 Likes

Female. I’m planning to cross a male soon. Just had to find something that I like.

3 Likes

Love the look of that plant my man. Sweet work you’ve got going. Been following along that strain of yours for awhile now. Wish you nothing but the best brother.

1 Like

All the seedlings died but 1 IB A-Wreck…I’ve grown this strain 17+ years ago…grown inside/outside of my SWC/TRON…it is one of my best homemade crosses.

Elite cutting Indiana Bubblegum x Arcata Trainwreck clone only strain.

The only surviving seedling, I hope…

20 Likes

@HumblePie420
That’s might my humble of your brother. Thank you for the rep.

1 Like

Good luck :wink:

2 Likes

I appreciate you :blush:. If you are stateside I can send you some. Have an awesome day!!!

1 Like

I have a drop box in my back yard for farmers/ranchers who wants to give me their homegrown weed…I came home last night from the bar and I found this baggie inside my drop box…I can tell right away which is VTF and which one is Jenny Babe Kush…the perks of having farmers/ranchers grow your homemade strains.

After trimming…

34 Likes

Karma is so cool

3 Likes

This farmer grew my strains and doesn’t even smoke so he gives them away…he’s already given me several branches from each plants after chopping it down…
I just met another farmer/rancher that lives 20 miles away and heard about me, he said he would give me a small still for making my own fig moonshine for a couple plants for next years growing season, done deal is what I told him…life is great folks.

24 Likes

Great deal!
Do you know if they are talking a pot still of column?

Cheers
G

1 Like

The still he has is something like this…I just want to make my own moonshine for personal use…

4 Likes