Homemade Strains Thread

Those work. :+1:

(I built my own some years ago.)

Cheers
G

2 Likes

This rancher said he used it a couple times and made some of his own moonshine but now itā€™s just sitting in his garage in a box being idleā€¦btw, this guy doesnā€™t even smoke so heā€™ll probably just grow it and give it away like the other non smoking farmers/ranchersā€¦again a win win situationā€¦if things turn out, I should have 4 different strains for next growing season.

4 Likes

Itā€™s an amazing outreach you have going there!

Maybe adding a CBD only variety to your mix might get a couple of them exploring tinctures and edibles.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Are you kidding me? We have already been making edibles, we have so much pot we canā€™t even think about smoking it all so we have been making edibles like brownies/gummiesā€¦
These farmers/ranchers have not bought/paid for weed since they have been growing my homemade strainsā€¦1 farmer wants to rent out a bar so all the growers can get together and compare the weed they have grownā€¦oh yeah, one other thing they hate trim jail, :joy::sweat_smile::rofl:ā€¦One guy suggested they they all go in on one of those machine trimming thing of a jig so they could all take turns and use it and make their harvest a lot easierā€¦I sure am glad I donā€™t grow any 8ft.+ tall plants like these guys doā€¦I spent plenty of time in trim jail, donā€™t need it, donā€™t want it.

Btw, no one not even 1 farmer/rancher sell any of the pot grown, we keep it for our personal use or give it away.

7 Likes

Destroyer * Super silver haze

22 Likes

Damn it, it happened again another farmer/rancher dropped off his summer grow for meā€¦went out for coffee with the townspeople and when I got back my dropbox(galvanized trash can) had weed inside, againā€¦not complaining, it just means I will be in trim jail this wknd. Itā€™s my VTF & JBK homemade strainsā€¦

22 Likes

Woah thatā€™s a sweet deal you have going on, good work!

1 Like

Damn youā€™re lucky

1 Like

Iā€™m only keeping the choice buds from each plant, the rest will be given out as stocking stuffers for the less fortunate, btw I found out who dropped it offā€¦This by far were the best plants grown this summer, it was chopped down around Nov. 1st. or so :grinning::ok_hand:ā€¦
I will be putting them in jars and start the curing processā€¦both plants were sugar coated as a mofoā€¦Iā€™m still not done trimming, Iā€™m just done for the day.

VTFā€¦a little grasshopper got stuck in one of the buds, I left it in the bud for show and tell.

JBKā€¦this strain turned out great, some parts of the plant were purpleā€¦nice buds on this plant.

Btw, this IB A Wreck that was tainted with hummingbird food water is going to make itā€¦

25 Likes

Looks good whatā€™s the fork for some new fangled trimming process your doing?

1 Like

:joy::sweat_smile::rofl:No, itā€™s just my place matā€¦I got/made a new mustard bomb and itā€™s really the bombā€¦:laughing: @ShiskaberrySavior have you sprouted any of those seeds I sent you?

2 Likes

Not yet, soon planning on moving everything out of veg into flower and doing a major seed sprout. Bought some seed starting soil to see if thatā€™s my issue thinking my soil is too hot been killing a pile of seed lately .

Probably out of 70 seeds I might of got 10 that made it. So till I get things figured out Iā€™ve been on hold.

4 Likes

Bubba/Hindu X Panama/Malawi: @mndlss

Sheā€™s stayed smaller than Iā€™d have thought.

19 Likes

Indeed! (characters)

Started some crosses I made last year Bio-Exorcist (Grape Hashplant x White Nightmare BX). Germination 4/4 and looking healthy.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Ha! Cool name.

2 Likes

Thanks! Itā€™s a Beetlejuice reference.

2 Likes

IB A-wreckā€¦survived and then someā€¦all the seedlings died except for the seedling in the circleā€¦

I canā€™t wait to grow this strain againā€¦btw, itā€™s a female.

16 Likes

Iā€™ll say it againā€¦ Karma baby.

This is all of ours dream. To grow freely, to share willingly, and to have so much on hand you couldnā€™t smoke it all. True Freedom, a bar to meet at like it used to be up in the Humboldt Mtns where growers got together at night and compared buds, stories and lies. Whatever you do, check your nose before you go in if youā€™ve been sniffing your budsā€¦ yeah, purple tippedā€¦ you get the nickname Newbie. hahaha.

I just love what this stands forā€¦ Iā€™d be glad to donate some Landrace Sativaā€™s for your farmer friends to runā€¦ PM me if youā€™d like a list.

We should all have the problem of coming home to a huge plant stuffed into an empty garbage canā€¦ hehe.

10 Likes