Homemade Strains Thread

Yes, when you bend the main stalk that top will try to right itself and start growing upwards again…I have been bending main stalks for for years because I didn’t want my outdoor plants to be taller than my 7ft. tall fence…
I also see people topping their plants so the side branches can bush out grow taller and more buds but they will lose that main bud…my way will also have the same effect but you will still keep that main bud and grow just as big of not bigger than the other side branch buds…I never top my plants at all, I did this experiment 40 yrs. ago…I have been growing pot since I was 16 y/o.
Back in the day there were no books on growing pot or the internet, so I did a lot of experiments with these pot plants…hope this helps.

6 Likes

Yes it does thank good sir. I’m new to this hobby and im trying to absorb as much info as possible then try to apply as soon as possible. Do you tie or stake it in place besides if bud needs support.

No I don’t, I might use zip ties though…

It’s been almost 2 wks. since 1 of my Vietnam Black showed it’s sex but the other one has not yet, I cant believe it’s taking this long…

Female

16 Likes

Biffer (Fritterdawg F2 x Tombstone F2)

Bio-Exorcist (White Nightmare BX x Grape Hashplant)

16 Likes

This definitely looks like some stony flowers!!

1 Like

Thank you @Sodapop !

One of the smallest seed(above pink dot) that I’ve seen in a long time…bagseed, so I decided to sprout it…it took less than 36hrs.

Then I put it on top of my Phototron to keep it nice and warm…

Less than 36hrs.

21 Likes

Blue Dream Santa Cruz Cut x Platinum Runts (terps are like typical Santa Cruz cut smell, candyfied (yes I made that word up) x1000)

“Nocturnal Emission”
Blue Dream Santa Cruz Cut x NineFold Fck OG (Gorilla Fck X Buckeye Strawberry OG

28 Likes

That’s some purdy “night-farts” you got there @Rippleseeds !

2 Likes

Testing these new F1 seeds now.
Female Garlic bud x Male Hawaiian Sativa

21 Likes

Lost Cake, Wedding Cake X Haze

26 Likes

New one I’m working on over the winter…

Crossing Afropips Malawi with Golden Coast Genetics “Royal Purple Afghan” (Long Valley Kush x BOEL Afghan)

Really excited to see what this makes.

20 Likes

Seed stock breeding project hopefully out of 10 seeds I get a male of jilly lime to pollinate the fems

7 Likes

Do you have access to these still? I’d like to trade if your down or would sell a pack? Let me know and sorry if I’m out of place asking this

I have them but it’s NFSOT…

2 Likes

Alright well if that changes let me know, they sound great!

2nd. round of clones finally… Vietnam Black cuttings in this round…

9 Likes

Does anyone know where i can find info about selfing s1 a plant for making seeds? I don’t understand when to start spraying…

3 Likes

Do a search in the breeders section bromigo…

2 Likes

Spray once on the day 0 of flowering and then once weekly for the next 3 weeks as a starting schedule.

1 Like