Homemade Strains Thread

Meet my Gabagoo “Beast Mode” pheno.

The strain has AK47 in it and this is the first time it has shown so dominantly…
the first 3 plants that started all this were pure Indica pheno’s… Sour60 x AK47
So this plant is a monster of an Auto and at day 66 has another 3wks to go min. She was seeded to preserve her strain but I did not expect this… so far I’ve harvested 30 seeds with many more hidden…
Here’s the first few.

And coming up… STOMP. Gabagoo x Sour Stomper as I allowed a wee bit of pollen to sneak over to both SS plants… I loved SS #2 and I just planted 2 of the seeds… gonna be fun.

25 Likes

purple mystery wreck.

sundae smash. 2 of my strains On their way … grown by my brother in law.

18 Likes

Looks like 2 females 1 Vietnam Black & 1 Dominator, I’m hoping for the other Vietnam Black to be a male…

1 Dominator was a hermie and culled.

19 Likes

New F1 in the works… i’m gonna call it: “Mayan Donkey Show

The preggo plant: Horny Horse Cherry Red Shitfest (Unicorn poop BX1 x Cherry Festival (red pheno) F2)

Top cola:

Here is one of the seeded lower branches containing the “Mayan Donkey Show F1”

… the *pollen used * was Jalisco :mexico: Landrace!!!

:metal: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

36 Likes

The beginning of 2023 Overgrowing my area of 4 diffrent towns has begun…I also have Vietnam Black & Dominator females being revegged.

16 Likes

LOL! Name paints a vivid picture my friend.

6 Likes

Started a few seeds of God’s Paintbrush x Chem 1 x SSDD. 6/7 up and growing.

7 Likes

Agreed.
Jeebus…

1 Like

Vietnam Blacks transplanted…1 definitely is a female but the other is still unkown but if you ask me I think it will be a female…was hoping for a male but it doesn’t matter I got more seeds.

26 Likes

That’s some extreme bending!

5 Likes

Big time, but it does work…been doing it for 40yrs. on my outdoor grows and it works just as well in my Phototrons…

17 Likes

Lost Cake

Wedding Cake X Haze First one i have grown, still an infant, lol

17 Likes

Looks impressive so far like the jagged leaves .

2 Likes

Agree, if only one was to grow, i think i got a good one. Sure hope she is a she

2 Likes

Roflmao… That’s the best strain name ever. Nice looking plant too :slight_smile:

My bro and I had a plant we called ‘arse crack’ because it dead set smelled like shit, strong af but I just couldn’t get past the smell.

3 Likes

I kid you not I’m actually on the look out for Shit strains to make comical crosses! :rofl: :v:

7 Likes

I won’t tell you how many joke crosses I thought up after reading up on the “black willy” strain. I’ll just give you Big Bud x Black Willy and leave you to your own devices :rofl:

9 Likes

I went to bend a plant today and when I did I found a nut sticking out. Damn it! Lol damn spell check its a nut poked out not a but.lol

???..you have to pinch the stem first before bending so the stalks don’t snap/break off bromigos…

Vietnam Black

15 Likes

I see how the bottom turned up on yours already. I was bending because it was so much taller than other girls and control canopy. Damn male plants. When I bent mine over is saw ehat you meant by not snapping the stem. Thanks for the heads up. Also your ??? Was supposed to say a nut not but so I saw was male.lol