Homemade Strains Thread

@leetdood may be interested

2 Likes

Hey guys, Iā€™m looking to make a bunch of seeds to give out free to medical users. Cancer patients/people with chronic pain/depression/basically anyone that needs seeds, without cost.

My question is it even possible to really get started on a project like that, making abunch of good medicinal seeds with a 4-plant count?

6 Likes

Would love to try some of those, love this site, people care about people here, thatā€™s why I love overgrow, someoneā€™s always willing to help people that really need it, appreciate you for doing that, Iā€™m also a cancer patient myself and know how hard it is to get seeds exspecially around where I live, thatā€™s awesome

2 Likes

You can actually make tons of seeds with just 4 plants, good luck and good idea.

8 Likes

Yes you can, one can get a bunch of seeds with just one male / one female plant.
Good seeds? Two quality parents would help of course

4 Likes

@Jameslax You wonā€™t have any problem getting some seeds on here James. Stick around for a couple weeks, super good people here. Itā€™s not like the Discord servers or other websites where EVERYONE is trying to sell you something. This is an actual community.

Are you in the U.S.?

2 Likes

Thanks Phil & everyone. How would yall start, if you were absolutely starting from scratch & wanted to produce medicinal quality seeds worth growing for people with limited experience. I know, big question.

Yes im in Ohio, and yeah it does seem great here, a lot of helpful info on here

2 Likes

I have seeds for you, sativa/indica?

4 Likes

I have seeds for you, Iā€™ll look when I get back & let ya know what i got, out exercising atm

2 Likes

That would be great gonzo and thank you my friend, very appreciated

2 Likes

Trying this new lights out I like it so far. All 5 of the purple punch x forbiden fruit fems and 6 out of ten of the jilly lime regs

5 Likes

What light is that, the seedlings look happy nice little set up there

Eight samples of my Mystery Woman strain to test. All grown in soil in 0.5 gallon containers. Looking for a winner to do some crosses with. Iā€™m guessing probably #1.

18 Likes

An update on a couple of Thai x GG

27 Likes

Nice man !! Iā€™m on my second limeheads run and have some of the emerald royal lime sour going. Would love to test out what you get going w those!

Iā€™m a huge freeborn/emerald mountain/skunktek collectorā€¦

Unfortunately Iā€™m knee deep in Rootbeer and cherry lime stuff right now, w the yesca coming next!

Gorgeous!

-mk

4 Likes

Really love the look of this ! Iā€™ve been going through a couple of my old 2000 era creations and they have been really funā€¦

Damn international borders you can walk across.lol that is some the prettiest purple buds Iā€™ve ever seen. The deep rich but no doubt purple is so commanding of your attention. Nicely done I tip my hat to you kind sir.

2 Likes

Hey I bet if you ran this in other threads people would jump.

1 Like

Hey @MeirKopshitz have you ran any of the root beer freeze? What are your thoughts? I got a pack to run later this year or next year