Homemade Strains Thread

Yes, you can do that too but I’d rather use those Tupperware for food, it’s over kill for me using them like that…and I like the very clear see through plastic on the Aldi’s container because the light shinning through is not defused bromigos…

3 Likes

Yes but I have a plastic tube collar in the small holes…

8 Likes

My Afghani Punch
Purple Punch (GPS) x Purple Afghani (Brother Mendel)
A nice pheno from the first test run.

39 Likes

Whirlybird X (Toad’s 91 x Whirlybird)

17 Likes

Decided to get a few (five) beans I made last year wet, but was feeling a little down about it when only one popped, and that was after 2-3 days in papertowel… reckoned there wasn’t much to lose from trying to help them along so I used nail clippers to squeeze a little. As of today three more beans were showing tails, and the last one looked like it might make it too…

Mostly I’m relieved because it would seem to indicate there’s some hope for other beans I made at the same time (I was F2ing a pack of Sour Boggle and threw a couple other cuts in for isht and giggles, it’s the F2s I really want to be viable).

5 Likes

Durban 16 weeker (tlt) x (panama x bangi haze) thought I had a plant that smelled like carrots before but this plant reeks of carrot like smelling the pile of carrot peels. Dusted with durban poison x appy

I have another smells more like durban

29 Likes

Nicely done Phil👍 keep it simple bud

Trouble in paradise…my farmer buddy gave this back to me and said he didn’t know what he did wrong…

Glad I put my cheapo air cloner in action…

7 Likes

I thought this strain was already extinct. Cool that it is still available though. I have a Friesland bx f3 I can trade.

1 Like

Gonna be sprouting these auto fems and passing them out to my farmer grow buddies this 2023 summer grow season.

I already gave them my homemade strains and they are in the ground and these auto fems will be the first for us, we never grew auto fems before…at least 1 of the auto fems will be grown in a small fish pond, aquaponics folks.

8 Likes

Here is the Wedding Cake x Thin Mints Banana Pudding

14 Likes

Ace Seeds Zamaldelica x Jalisco :mexico: Landrace!!!

The good:

The bad, & the ugly:

Not sure what i’ll call this one but I assure you it’ll be awkward and vulgar. :+1:

I’ll clearly need to F2 these with > 30 solid :tiger: beans being produced. I’m not complaining as I only brushed 2x very small lower branches once as a “let’s see how this goes” versus actual seed run.

:v:

I’m thinking of calling this: "Badonkadonk"

18 Likes

The Bad & Ugly might surprise you.
Pick out the ‘aborts’ and I’ll bet you get 90% germ rate on the balance. Early handling of the beans can easily knock off the ‘tiger stripes’.

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Good to know! :wink::+1:

2 Likes

So many nice things came out of the Mayhem Series. Here is a Sirius Mayhem grown out by Dog Star in 2018

16 Likes

@Pigeonman did you ever send me any of this? I can’t remember.

5 Likes

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

I don’t recall bud, I feel like I should have by now but i don’t have it down in my notes.

Do you have any flips labled with either:
CC x PBB,
PBB x CC,
“Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls”,
or “Peanut Butter Balls”?

I keep all my seeds in their envelopes so I can note who I got them from in my notes which also lets me know if i got them or if they are still “incoming”.

You prob have your own similar system but clearly I need to work out a better one for remembering outgoing :rofl: .

Clearly just let me know if you didn’t get them and I’ll shoot you some this week so you can add them to your PBB exploration series if you wanted :ok_hand:

3 Likes

@Pigeonman replied in our Dms

1 Like

Clones through the mail…wasn’t expecting this and it sat in a black mailbox exposed in the sun and hot 90+ degree temps for 2 days…

10 Likes

Pre98 Bubba x Whirlybird
Toad’s 91 x Whirlybird

14 Likes