Homemade Strains Thread

Looks pretty good , I’ve got buddies who do seed run in solo cups and micro grows. I’ve seen some nice single colas :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds I grew some Lebanese on my first grow in many years and the red stem Pheno was a couch lock stone while the green stem plant is a daytime smoke…just perfect wake up weed!
unfortunately I had a timer accident and one hermied. I’m not sure which one. I have lots of seeds but haven’t grown it out again. I’m running out of the green stuff…is your Lebanese and upper like that?

3 Likes

The black leb is definitely a daytime, jittery even. Pretty much the opposite of the Afghan in that hybrid.

8 Likes

It never fails me, I always get roots after about 1 week…sooner if the water was warmer…

This time around it’s just my Matanuska Thunder Head cuttings, it’s in high demand…

9 Likes

Got these clones all ready for the farmers this year…these are the next homemade strains I’m gonna plant/sex…

Vietnam Black x Matanuska Thunder Fuck cross I call it Vietnam Thunder Fuck

Black Domina x Ogre cross …Black Ogre

NYCD F1’S was gifted to me…

17 Likes

Matanuska Thunder Head in flower…

Purple Kush cross

22 Likes

They’re simply awesome! Beauty!

1 Like

@PhilCuisine has always got something pretty and interesting up his sleeve!

1 Like

Well tomorrow is the day folks…I haven’t had a drink/smoke since Fat Tuesday because of Lent…got everything all lined up, Budlight Platinums in the fridge, Svedka & lemonade ready and now for my recreationals…

I have some old multi-strain smoke in the jars but very dry. This is how I hydrate my smoke so I can roll a few joints…I don’t use orange peels like some people do… I use the real deal homemade strain marijuana leaf to hydrate my weed. This leaf happens to be from my current grow in my SWC/TRON, Matanuska Thunder Head.

The hardest part now is which strain to smoke: Ogre, Matanuska Thunder Fuck, Catpiss, Green Crack, G13’s which I have 3 versions of, Schrom, Hawaiian Purple Kush etc. Well I have 24hrs. to make up my mind so I’m in no hurry…hell I’ve been sober for over 60 days, come to think of it I also have shrooms in the fridge preserved in honey…

14 Likes

I enjoy mixing strains pick your favorite 2 or 3 and grind them together .
Lately I’ve been making coconut oil in the magic butter machine doing just that half a oz of 2 different strains decarbed throw that into 2 cups of cold pressed coconut oil cook for 2 hrs strain then combine 100 mg of infused oil with 2 cups of coconut some vanilla, cinnamon, a table spoon of condensed milk . Makes roughly 15/17 coconut balls freeze dip in chocolate and there ready to consume.

12 Likes

Well damn, enjoy your return! I’m on one already, Heineken and Jack chaser, on the grill cooking steaks and short ribs!

2 Likes

I dont even want to get into food/munchies for the big day tomorrow…

I think making your own strains is super fun. I have only grown from bag seed so far and crossed two of those, haven’t had a chance to try any yet though! Got too busy with other bag seeds and what not… lol.

Mine is Blue Magoo x Jillybean bag seeds. Who knows what they were pollinated by (I think blue magoo is supposed to be clone only too) but one of these days I will get around to sprouting some and see how they look!

7 Likes

I have three phenos of Romulan grapefruit clones
Am gonna do preservation run of pineapple thai from 707 seed bank. Last year I happens to mix those in one seed run from one Pheno. The plant I grew from that cross had a very cool smell and a unusual high.
I’m gonna cross the two on a large scale basis, like numerous phenos of each crossed with each other to find a special one

9 Likes

Not much of a yield but I could care less…I grew these in small containers for seeds…new homemade strains folks…Purple Kush cross & unkown cross…

17 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior can I make that coconut oil without a magic butter machine?

1 Like

For sure same ingredients just use a slow cooker or insta pot works almost better as you can adjust the temp lower.

Couple hrs strain it and should be good.
You can also do the vacuum seal and boil in a pot of water also that works too.

3 Likes

Getting close to the chop down date…been flowering since March 27th. I think… Matanuska Thunder Head, this picture was taken 1.5 wks. ago…

34 Likes

good gods that is beautiful! fantastic work!

1 Like

:pray: she’s a beauty isn’t she? She’s real prone to hermies from the black afghan side. Fortunately, I found a M/F pair that didn’t hermie and that was my favorite girl. She still threw some nanners, but not so bad that I won’t try again. Hopefully when I make F3s, I’ll feel better about sending beans out. Just takes work, but the bud is really unique and I’ll definitely grow it again.

7 Likes